Vacker Global is a company that has been working in the field of building automation over the past many years. There are different kinds of equipment that can manipulate the living condition of a living space to increase the comfort level. One of the very useful devices for cold rooms is the humidifier. Vacker Global is an established supplier of Humidifiers worldwide since many years.
Introduction to Humidity
Humidity is the level of moisture in the air. The level of humidity can affect the comfort level of an environment. Excessive humidity can increase the temperature of the environment while, low humidity can decrease the temperature of the environment. In case of high humidity, dehumidifier is used and in case of low humidity, humidifier is used.
Effects of Low Humidity
- It can surprisingly lower the temperature of a living space which creates the feeling of chilliness to the people.
- It can damage valuable furniture causing shrinkage or loose joints.
- It also has serious adverse impact on health. It causes drying of mucous membranes in the nose. It also causes problems in respiration process.
- It also damages different paper items such as files, books, paintings etc.
- Low humidity can cause increase in static electricity in different objects such as metals or clothes. This could cause irritation by causing different particles to stick stubbornly in a surface. This also may damage different semiconductor devices.
- It also causes different skin problems such as drying of lips, skin etc.
Humidifier is a device that has the capability of increasing the humidity level of a living space to a desired level. These humidifiers are generally used in cold regions or season to maintain warm environment in a living space. There are different kinds of humidifiers we supply according to the requirement of our customers. Some various types of humidifiers supplied by Vacker Global worldwide are as follows:
i. Industrial Humidifier
Generally humidifiers are very useful devices in industries to maintain a level of humidity in air. Humidifiers are helpful in industries such as printing industries, packaging industries, textile industries etc. where build-up of static energy can be a problem. These also create a healthy environment for the workers or residents. We provide different kinds of industrial humidifiers with different capacity for both small and large industries.
ii. Portable Humidifiers
These types of humidifiers are generally smaller in size than the industrial humidifiers and are easier to carry from one place to another. Generally in this type of humidifiers water can be supplied manually. Some various types of portable humidifiers are evaporative humidifiers, impeller humidifiers, ultrasonic humidifiers, vaporizers, natural humidifiers etc.
iii. Forced-air Humidifiers
This type of humidifiers can be installed in a building with forced air furnace. These humidifiers can protect different wooden objects, antiques etc. These humidifiers are energy efficient and hence help to save money. Some types of forced-air humidifiers are drums, disc wheels, bypass flow-through and spray mist.