The odour neutraliser is an ideal for disinfection and decontamination. An incredibly effective means of fighting viruses or bacteria is the application of high concentrations of ozone to whole spaces. Within a short time, the ozone gas spreads rapidly and uniformly across the building, even in areas that are inaccessible to traditional disinfectants. Research has shown that after a short treatment time with a high concentration of ozone 99% of the viruses can already be destroyed. This odour neutraliser is developed, designed and originally produced by Trotec in Germany according to the highest quality standards.
This device can be used for the odour elimination in closed rooms. The oxidising agent ozone breaks down current molecules of odour. In an electrical discharge process, the ozone is produced by the system and released to the room air at a high concentration. The process applied is similar to the natural air purification during a thunderstorm.
The other main feature of this odour neutraliser is it has an operating hours counter. The weight of this odour neutraliser is 7 kg excluding packaging and the dimensions are L 460 x W 310 x H 320 mm excluding packaging. This device is an extremely light and compact device. This odour neutraliser not only impresses with its lightweight and compact dimensions. It is fitted with an operating time counter and timer for automatic cleaning cycles of up to 30-hour application times, this easy-to-handle tool produces sensational 5,000 mg of ozone per hour and is therefore ideal for a wide range of tasks.
Applications of odour neutraliser, model no. VAC-AIROZON-5000
- The odour neutraliser model VAC-AIROZON-5000 is used in farms.
- It is used for disinfection and decontamination.
- It is used to remove the smell of cigarette smoke.
- It can be used to remove burnt / chemical smells in rooms.
- VAC-AIROZON-5000 can be used in car treatment.
- It can be used in kitchens.
- It is used in the textile industry.
- It is used to remove the odour smell which remains after the fire.
- It is used to remove musty smells after water damage.
- It can be used to remove burnt smells and secondary effects from organic substances.
Features of odour neutraliser, model no. VAC-AIROZON-5000
- It is an extremely lightweight and compact device.
- It has an operating hours counter.
- The odour neutraliser model VAC-AIROZON-5000 has an integrated timer.
- VAC-AIROZON-5000 has a rotary control for treatment duration.
- The power supply of this odour neutraliser is 230 V/50 Hz.
- The device is easy-to-handle.
- The weight of this device is only 7 kg.
- This odour neutraliser is designed to use in the commercial sector and in the industry.
Specifications of odour neutraliser, model no. VAC-AIROZON-5000 for musty smells after water damage, farms and laboratories
- The maximum ozone output is 5,000 mg/h.
- The odour neutraliser model no. VAC-AIROZON-5000 has an integrated timer.
- The maximum air volume flow of this odour neutraliser for farms is 340 m³/h.
- The recommended fusing is 10 A.
- The maximum power input of this odour neutraliser for musty smells after water damage is 115 W.
- The mains connection is 230 V/50 Hz.
- The electric connection plug is CEE 7/7 and the cable length is 1.7 m.
- The weight of this odour neutraliser for laboratories is 7 kg.
- It has an integrated operating hours counter.
- The dimensions are L 460 x W 310 x H 320 mm excluding packaging.
We supply these odour neutralisers for disinfection and decontamination in the USA, UK, Germany, France, Netherlands, Spain, Switzerland, Sweden and other European countries. Also we supply these odour neutralisers for disinfection and decontamination in the Middle East and other Asian countries including India, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Singapore etc.