For a better fan solution and all ventilation applications, the TFV 100 comes with a high counter-pressure on long transport routes when using several interconnected transport hoses. This powerful radial fan (in contrast to axial fan) conveys air vertically to the rotor axle according to the operating principle of centrifuge, where air is pressed to the outside and condensed in a helical housing. The
TFV 100 is therefore specially well suited for ventilation during reconstruction, drainage or welding operations, even in highly polluted environments with high dust content. The radial fan is built into a robust, powder-coated steel housing with a highly resistant two-component finish, making it incredibly strong and resistant to hostile surrounding conditions.
Proper ventilation of the space leads out of the space toxic gases and chemicals such as paint, varnish vapours, welding smoke, dust particles, carbon monoxide, nitrogen oxide, carbon dioxide and steam. Effective ventilation is not only an essential requirement for an enjoyable work environment, it is made compulsory in many areas by labor safety laws and regulatory directives. The TFV 100 high-pressure centrifugal fan is well-equipped for these tasks: it carries up to 4,000 m³/h of air, both over longer distances and with back pressure, and is highly versatile in its ability to handle difficult working conditions. Since this radial fan TFV 100 pulls the air in an axial direction and blasts it radially, it is impervious to highly polluted air with level of dust and can guarantee stable characteristic lines at the same time.
Applications of Radial Fan, model VAC-TFV-100
- It is used for Ventilation of tunnel systems
- It is used for restoration such as refinishing wood floors, removing old carpeting, fixing old fixtures and repairing walls
- It is used for drainage repair assistance
- It is used for welding work
- It is used for bulldozing away contaminated soil
- It is used for industry and agriculture
- It is used for tank cleaning
- It is used for air transport when cooling or heating marquees, Halls and exhibition rooms
- Used to combat suffocation after fire damage
- For temporary storage of agricultural products and in stables
Features of Radial Fan, model VAC-TFV-100
- The Radial Fan TFV 100 with high counter-pressure is ideal for long air transport routes when using several interconnected air transport hoses.
- It conveys air vertically to the rotor axle where air is pressed to the outside and condensed in a helical housing.
- It is well-equipped for a higher pressure to transports up to 4,000 m³/h of air, even longer distances and with back pressure.
- Its fan motor is situated outside of the main air current.
- The TFV 100 can be connected to both intake and exhaust ducts.
- The Radial Fan TFV 100 is a splash proof model (IP55)
- Even in heavily contaminated surroundings with a high dust content, the TFV 100 is suited for the ventilation during restoration, drainage or even welding works.
- It is impervious to highly polluted air with high levels of dust and is able to guarantee stable characteristic lines.
- It has a robust, powder-coated steel housing with highly resistant two-components finish that makes it resistant and hardwearing against aggressive surrounding condition.
- It has and additional transport frame (optional) made of galvanized steel available that offers most suitable and maximum mobility for applications in frequent changing locations.
Specifications of Radial Fan, model VAC-TFV-100 for Ventilation of tunnel systems, Drainage repair, and Welding works:
- It has a free discharge air volume air volume of 4,000 m³/h.
- The Air volume at air pressure is 2,000 m³/h.
- The TFV 100 max air pressure is 2,080 Pa.
- The air current feature of blowing out and Sucking in, is included in the standard equipment.
- It has an air discharge speed of 17 m/s (61.2 km/h).
- The fan stage is 1.
- The TFV 100 transport medium temperature is 80°C max.
- For the surrounding conditions, the minimum temperature range is -20°C to 40°C.
- For safety feature, the IP type of protection is 55.
- It has a main connection of 400V/50 Hz.
- It has a power input of 2.2 kW.
- It has a recommended fusing (A / Motorschutzschalter) 10.
- The nominal current consumption is 7.8.
- The electronic connection plug is CEE 16 A.
- The hose connector for Suction nozzle is 300 mm.
- The hose connector for exhaust connection is 300 mm.
- The Sound level for a distance of 1 m is 87.5 dB (A).
- The Sound level for a distance of 3 m is 81.5 dB (A).
- The dimensions of this Radial Fan TFV 100, model VAC-TFV-100 are L 960 x W 560 x H 750 mm.
- The weight of this Radial Fan is 120 kg.
We supply this Radial Fan TFV 100 for Ventilation of tunnel systems, Drainage repair, and Welding works in the USA, UK, Germany, France, Netherlands, Spain, Switzerland, Sweden, and other European countries. Also, we supply this Radial Fan TFV 100 for Ventilation of tunnel systems, Drainage repair, and Welding works in the Middle East and other Asian countries including India, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Singapore, etc.