The device TFV 29 FS is made with unique design that is completely flexible in any situation and has a very high air flow rate at the same time. It was optimally shaped with robust metal vanes to ensure a high airflow at maximum pressure and minimized overall height. The TFV 29 FS with its center of gravity and shape is designed for four different positions: ground level, inclined, upright and vertical. Because of its flexible installation positions, operations from floor surfaces, walls and ceilings or even the entire stairwells can quickly be dried off by accelerated air exchange and the moist air can be fed to a complementary condenser dryer.
The TFV 29 FS comes with a splash-proof operating switch and a standard operating hours counter the control panel. This device has a service socket with the result that many devices can be easily connected to one power outlet in series with the use of long link cable. It is equally powerful and easy-to-transport that makes the drying operation completed quickly, with its light weight at the same time. The TFV 29 FS is attached with a carrying handles on both sides and an integrated cable holder, so that the device can be transported safely without trip hazard. The TFV 29 FS can stock on top of one another to save space inside a service vehicle or equipment storage.
Applications of Radial Fan, model VAC-TFV-29 FS
- it is used for drying of walls
- it is used for drying of Ceiling operations
- it is used for drying of stairwell cleaning.
- it is used for drying surfaces such as wet floors or screeds.
- it can be used also for drying of washed carpet specially at home or in offices.
- it is used to control excessive humidity levels for a better air circulation.
- it is used for additional air circulation when heating a large buildings or homes during months of winter.
- It is used for ventilation of hollow spaces.
- It is used for ventilation of cavities within a solid object.
- It is used for eliminating moisture of a certain areas
- It is used as drying support for water damage restoration.
Features of Radial Fan, model VAC-TFV-29 FS
- This flexible radial fan comes with a slim design built for space-saving purposes.
- it has a robust metal vane that allows a high air flow rate at maximum pressure and a minimum height at the same time
- it has an extremely powerful fan despite of its low height and a perceptible reduction of the drying period
- it has a special design that can be used into four different installation position i.e. close to the ground, tilted, upright with air discharge at the top or on edge with lateral air outlet.
- it has a splash-proof operating switch.
- it has a service socket combined with long connection cable of TFV 29 FS for several devices that can conveniently be connected in series with just one power outlet.
- the TFV 29 FS is a powerful device to quickly complete the drying operation.
- it has a light weight and easy-to-transport with a carrying handles on both sides.
- it has an integrated cable holder for the device to be transported safely without trip hazard.
- the TFV 29S can stacked on top of one another to save space in storage and in transport vehicle.
- it has a control panel fitted with a dual counter used for operating hours and energy consumptions.
Specifications of Radial Fan, model VAC-TFV-29 FS for restoration and cleaning, drying of walls and floors, and construction operation:
- The parameter of the airflow rate is 1,150 m³/h.
- It has an air discharge velocity of 7 m/s
- The free blowing of Stat. air pressure has a max of 290 Pa
- The TFV 29 FS Max. transport medium temperature of 60°C.
- The main connection requires a 1/N/PE ~ 230 V / 50Hz.
- The maximum power consumption parameter is 0.17 kW.
- This Radial Fan has a nominal current consumption of 0.74 A.
- The connection cable length of the Radial Fan TFV 29 FS is 5 meter in length.
- The Radial Fan TFV 29 FS has a protection type of IP44.
- The sound level of TFV 29 FS from a 3m distance is 64 dB(A).
- The blowing out feature of air current is included in the standard equipment.
- The electronic connection plug type is CEE7/7
- For safety feature the Type of protection is IP44.
- The dimensions of this Radial Fan TFV 29 FS are L 520 x W 450 x H 255 mm.
- The weight of this Radial Fan is 11 kg.
We supply this Radial Fan TFV 29 FS for drying of walls, ceilings and surfaces, eliminating of moistures, and ventilation in the USA, UK, Germany, France, Netherlands, Spain, Switzerland, Sweden, and other European countries. Also, we supply this Radial Fan TFV 29 for drying of walls, ceilings and surfaces, eliminating of moistures, and ventilation in the Middle East and other Asian countries including India, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Singapore, etc.