The TFV 300 is made with a great transport air transport capacity suitable for manifold ventilation application in the industry and building sector. This high quality device doesn’t affect the performance even in rough environments, since the radial fan is built into a powerful, powder-coated steel housing with a highly resistant two-component finish. The TFV 300 impresses with a high air transport ability even in the case of long air transport routes with several arcs and 40-meter hose lengths. Since, unlike axial fans, this powerful radial fan transmits air vertically to the rotor axle according to the centrifuge operating theory, where air is pressed outwards and condensed in a helical housing. The TFV 300 ensures high feed pressure and makes the blower with high dust content immune to polluted air also.
Proper room ventilation conducts harmful fumes and substances like paint and varnish vapours, welding smoke, dust particles, carbon monoxide, nitrogen oxide, carbon dioxide and steam out of the room. The TFV 300 high-pressure centrifugal ventilator is well suited for both longer distances with back pressure, and is highly robust to handle harsh working environments that carries up to 7,000 m³/h of air. Since this fan draws the air in an axial direction and blasts it out radially, it is impervious to highly
polluted air with high dust rates and can also guarantee stable characteristic lines.
Applications of Radial Fan, model VAC-TFV-300
- It is used for tank cleaning
- It is used for welding work
- It is used for drainage repair assistance
- It is used sealing and floor coating in underground parks
- It is used for Ventilation of tunnel systems
- It is used for restoration such as refinishing wood floors, removing old carpeting, fixing old fixtures and repairing walls
- It is used for industry and agriculture
- It is used for bulldozing away contaminated soil
- It is used for air transport when cooling or heating marquees, Halls and exhibition rooms
- Used to combat suffocation after fire damage
- For temporary storage of agricultural products and in stables.
Features of Radial Fan, model VAC-TFV-300
- It has a great capacity of air transport suitable for manifold ventilation application in the industry and building sector.
- The radial fan is in a strong, powder-coated steel housing with highly resistant two-component finish and not affected by aggressive surroundings.
- The Radial Fan TFV 100 is a splash proof model (IP55)
- It impresses a high air transport capacity for a long transport routes with multiple arcs and hose with a distance of 40 meters.
- The fan motor of TFV 300 is situated outside of the main air current.
- The TFV 100 can be connected to both intake and exhaust ducts.
- It is well-equipped for a higher pressure to transports up to 7,000 m³/h of air, even longer distances and with back pressure.
- Even in heavily contaminated surroundings with a high dust content, the TFV 100 is suited for the ventilation during restoration, drainage or even welding works.
- It is impervious to highly polluted air with high levels of dust and is able to guarantee stable characteristic lines
- It has and additional transport frame (optional) made of galvanized steel available that offers most suitable and maximum mobility for applications in frequent changing locations.
Specifications of Radial Fan, model VAC-TFV-300 for for tank cleaning, welding works and drainage repair:
- The Air volume at air pressure is 7,000 m³/h.
- The TFV 300 max air pressure is 1,900 Pa.
- It has a free discharge air volume air volume of 5,000 m³/h
- The air current feature of blowing out and Sucking in, is included in the standard equipment.
- It has an air discharge speed of 27 m/s (97.2 km/h).
- The fan stage is 1.
- The TFV 300 transport medium temperature is 80°C max.
- For the surrounding conditions, the minimum temperature range is -20°C to 40°C.
- For safety feature, the IP type of protection is 55.
- It has a main connection of 400V/50 Hz.
- It has a power input of 4 kW.
- It has a recommended fusing (A / Motorschutzschalter) 16.
- The nominal current consumption is 8.6.
- The electronic connection plug is CEE 16 A.
- The hose connector for Suction nozzle is 300 mm.
- The hose connector for exhaust connection is 450 mm.
- The Sound level for a distance of 1 m is 77 dB (A).
- The Sound level for a distance of 3 m is 71 dB (A).
- The dimensions of this Radial Fan TFV 300, model VAC-TFV-300 are L 1,000 x W 700 x H 830 mm.
- The weight of this Radial Fan is 150 kg.
We supply this Radial Fan TFV 300 for tank cleaning, welding works and drainage repair in the USA, UK, Germany, France, Netherlands, Spain, Switzerland, Sweden, and other European countries. Also, we supply this Radial Fan TFV 300 for tank cleaning, welding works and drainage repair in the Middle East and other Asian countries including India, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Singapore, etc.