This radial fan is a high-pressure fan for high flow levels in ex-proof zones that can carry up to 25,000 m³ of air per hour. It is manufactured by Trotec, Germany, which specializes in comprehensive condition monitoring, controlling, and management solutions. It is designed for tough operating conditions in an extremely robust framework. It can be operated at temperatures between -20 °C to 40 °C.
Since the radial fan is built into a durable, powder-coated steel housing with a highly resistant two-component finish, this machine does not even mind an aggressive environment. A version with frame is optionally available. The frame is made of galvanized steel and has robust wheels, forklift slots, and crane lifts that allows the unit to be easily moved from one place to another. The ex-protection classification of this radial fan is II 3G, Zone 2 (gas-explosion protected), T4. Optionally, special connector plugs are also available for Ex-protected areas.
It is resistant to highly polluted air with high dust rates and can also guarantee stable characteristic lines due to its fan that draws the air in an axial direction and blasts it out radially. This is ideal for all applications where long-distance air transport is required.
Applications of Radial Fan, model no. VAC-TFV-900-EX
The Radial Fan, model no. VAC-TFV-900-EX is useful for the following applications:
1. It is used in class 2 ex-proof zones for large-scale ventilation of channel and pipe systems.
2. It is used in cargo vessels.
3. It is used for cleaning the tank.
4. It is used in rooms where proper ventilation is needed.
5. It is used in refinery areas for construction works.
6. It is used to ventilate the warehouses where there are harmful substances.
7. It is used in silos and shafts.
Features of Radial Fan, model no. VAC-TFV-900-EX
1. It is an efficient, high-quality system with a high transport capability.
2. The switches, wires, and connectors are approved for use in explosions under hazardous conditions.
3. It has durable features and consistently high pressure.
4. Both exhaust and intake ducts connection is possible
5. This is also available, optionally, for group II, category 2 G (zone 1), category 2D (zone 21) and category 3D (zone 2).
6. It can be placed in very dusty rooms.
7. This radial fan's fan motor is located outside of the main air current.
8. It is a splash-proof model with an IP55 protection class.
Specifications of Radial Fan, model no. VAC-TFV-900-EX for warehouses, cargo vessels, and refinery areas:
1. The air discharge velocity of this radial fan for use in refinery areas is 34 m/s or 122.4 km/h.
2. The fan stage is 1.
3. The air volume at an air pressure of this radial fan, model no. VAC-TFV-900-EX is 25,000 m³/h or 1,900 Pa.
4. This radial fan for use in cargo vessels has a blowing out and sucking in the air current.
5. It can distribute air up to 33,600 m³/h.
6. The air pressure of this radial fan for use in warehouses is stage max. 2,150 Pa.
7. The transport medium temperature is up to 60 °C.
8. This radial fan has an input power of 18.5 kW.
9. The suggested fusing is 63 A.
10. It can be operated at -20 to 40 °C.
11. The power supply is 400 V/50 Hz.
12. The plug for the connection is CEE 63 A.
13. The customer provides the electrical connection.
14. The sound level is 82 dB(A) for a distance of about 1 m.
15. It has a powder-coated stainless steel casing.
16. Mobility of this radial fan, model no. VAC-TFV-900-EX is by crane or forklift.
17. It has explosion protection in Zone 2 with a protection class of II 3G, T4.
18. The protection class of this radial fan, model no. VAC-TFV-900-EX is IP55.
19. The nominal current consumption of this radial fan, model no. VAC-TFV-900-EX is 36 A.
20. For a distance within 3 m, the sound level is 76 dB(A).
21. It has a suction nozzle of 630 mm for the connection to the hose.
22. It has an exhaust connection of 630 mm to link the hose.
23. The weight of this radial fan, model no. VAC-TFV-900-EX is 450 kg, packaging not included.
24. The dimensions of this radial fan, model no. VAC-TFV-900-EX, without the packaging, are L 1,770
x W 1,200 x H 1,650 mm.
We supply this Radial Fan for warehouses, cargo vessels, and refinery areas in the USA, UK, Germany, France, Netherlands, Spain, Switzerland, Sweden, and other European countries. Also, we supply this Radial Fan for warehouses, cargo vessels, and refinery areas in the Middle East and other Asian countries including India, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Singapore, etc.