Operating with a maximum air pressure of 1,050 Pa, the Radial Fan was developed and manufactured by Trotec in Germany utilizing elements of paramount quality standards. It boasts a compact powder-coated aluminium enclosure with powerful blades that discharge air for efficient drying and ventilation in various applications.
The radial fan is a versatile device yet it comes in a lightweight design that allows mobility. It can be easily carried with the aid of the cable holder and handles fitted on the device. Aside from this, the radial fan can be piled on top of one another to save space during storage and transport.
This multi-purpose device is capable of regulating the volume of air being blown out as per requirement through the Monoventic control. It has a counter that monitors both the operating hours and enery consumption. The standard set-up freely releases air in a wide, near-ground manner. The operating positions of the fan, however, can be adjusted by means of its rubber base. It can be installed in a vertical or horizontal fashion depending on the needed air flow direction. Moreover, the radial fan is also advantageous in terms of accessing narrow hollows and distant spaces by optionally using adapter plates with sealing caps to connect hoses of different lengths: either three 100 mm hoses, eight 50 mm hoses or twelve 38 mm hoses. It comes with an air filter as well that can be reached and washed without any hassle.
With these features, wet carpets and floors affected by flooding can be effectively dried within a short period of time. The radial fan is also useful in warding off gaseous wastes and dusty air in chemical laboratories and small construction sites. It is likewise essential in enabling circulation of fresh air in food production areas and craft workshops.
Applications of Radial Fan, model no. VAC-TFV-Pro-1
- It is used in construction sites for drying and aeration purposes.
- The radial fan is beneficial in ventilating storage spaces and food production areas.
- It is utilized to dry equipment and tanks after cleaning.
- Wet carpets and floorboards can be easily dried in a short period of time.
- The radial fan prevents the formation of molds in halls and stairwells affected by water.
- It allows circulation of fresh air especially in areas with harmful gases such as chemical laboratories.
- It can be of use to the craft sector and workshops where drying of goods and raw materials is required.
- The radial fan restores water-damaged ceilings and walls.
- It allows circulation of fresh air in confined spaces.
- The device can transport air to distant cavities and shafts.
Features of Radial Fan, model no. VAC-TFV-Pro-1
- The air filter can be effortlessly accessed and cleaned.
- It is lightweight and hence can be conveniently transported with the aid of its carrying handle.
- The radian fan can be stored or placed in a stackable manner.
- It can be operated with fan hoses of various diameters: 100 mm, 50 mm and 38 mm.
- The radial fan has an integrated counter to track the operating hours and energy consumed.
- It has a rubber feet at the base to enable adjustable installation positions.
- The radial fan can work with adapter plates to discharge air to particular areas or ducts as required.
- It is resiliently enclosed in powder-coated aluminium.
- The air volume can be delimited by means of the Monoventic control.
- It has an allocated cable holder.
- Sealing caps are used to connect the hoses for longer reach.
- The control panel is covered with bars for protection.
Specifications of Radial Fan, model no. VAC-TFV-Pro-1 for ceilings, walls, and stairwells
- The dimensions of the fan is L355 mm x W430 mm x H235 mm.
- Maximum air pressure is 1,050 Pa.
- The radial fan for use in chemical and food industries is encased in aluminium.
- The radial fan runs through infinitely variable stages.
- It emits a sound level of 73 dB(A) within a distance of 1.5 m.
- It has non-marking rubber feet for mobility.
- The radial fan for drying carpets and floorboards consumes power of 170 W.
- It has transport handles that allow easy movement.
- It has a weight of 7.7 kg including packaging and 6 kg if excluded.
- The air filter can be easily reached and cleaned.
- Mains connection of the radial fan for storage spaces and workshops is 230 V/50 Hz.
- The maximum amount of air being discharged without the connector plate and filter is 1,250 m3/h.
We supply these Radial Fans for ventilating workshops and halls in the USA, UK, Germany, France, Netherlands, Spain, Switzerland, Sweden and other European countries. Also we supply these Radial Fans for drying carpets and floor shafts in Middle East and other Asian countries including India, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Singapore etc.