With an incomparable features TFV 30 Turbo Fan breaks out and stand out among the professional turbochargers TFV Series. The drying rate of TFV 30 is noticeably increased, comes with fully equipped double-flow centrifugal fans with an extra-large shaft, and a specially shaped air outlets channels. The fan motor is enclosed by metal to maximize the mechanical fatigue strength and to provide protection from dust and dirt. This professional turbo fan was made with a practice-optimize industrial design. The handle bar has an integrated cable holder which can be carried to construction site. Also, this Turbo fan TFV 30 can be stacked on top of a number of its equals for transport and storage. Most specially, during operation, you can set this Turbo fan TFV 30 into Three different positions to ensure a well-aimed ventilation: Horizontal, Vertical and inclined by 45°. With such positions, the Turbo fan TFV 30 comes with a slip-resistant skids for all-around position guaranteed with a secure footing on the ground.
The Turbo fan TFV 30 generates a wide air current and the room air is optimally distributed over a wide airflow at the same time. It has a hose distributor to which you can connect one to three hoses with a length of up to 40 meters for a specific targeted air distribution area or to different zones. The TFV 30 offers a 10 percent higher volume flow, with a 30 percent higher pressure and 30 percent less power consumption compared to other conventional turbochargers. To inform you about the hours and energy consumption, the dual counters are installed as standard. For the process of speeding up the drying process during water damage restoration or to support in construction drying, this device is the perfect solution for everyday continuous operation with its high energy efficiency in form of professional, commercial applications.
All the features are packed in the striking cuboid design. The turbo fan TFV 30 is stackable for a much comfortable transport and space saving storage. The housing offers more advantages in terms of safety and comfort, with the integrated cable receiver, the handy handlebar, the rubber stops buffers and the protective recessed control panel installed.
Applications of Turbo Fan, model VAC-TFV-30
- It is used in drying painted walls in a room.
- It is used for accelerating the construction drying process.
- It is used in rooms for a better air circulation.
- It is used in ventilation of hollow spaces.
- It is used in ventilation of cavities within a solid object.
- It helps reduce the drying process of screeds within a surface
- It is used for carpet drying.
- It is used in wet flooring surfaces
- It is used as drying support for water damage restoration.
- It is used for eliminating moisture at the underbody of a vehicle
Features of Turbo Fan, model VAC-TFV-30
- The turbo fan TFV 30 has a 10 percent higher volume flow.
- It has 30 percent much higher pressure.
- It has a 30 percent less power consumption.
- It has an all-around anti-skid pedestals that can hold the device even at full power with a 3 different positions.
- Its cuboid design is stackable which makes it more space saving.
- It has an integrated cable receiver where you can wound around the cable.
- It has a handy handle bar which is flexible for 3 different positions.
- The fan motor is enclosed by metal to provide protection against infiltration of dust and dirt.
- It has a turbo fan that is very well suited for quick elimination of moisture at the underbody of a vehicle
- It has a MID-compliant dual counter for operating hours and energy consumptions.
- It is equipped with a service socket to operate another device with the same socket.
Specifications of Turbo Fan, model VAC-TFV-20 for a better air circulation, construction drying process, and eliminating moisture
- The air discharge speed max is 14.5 m/s
- The maximum air stream temperature is 60°C.
- This turbo fan has an air pressure of max. of 425 Pa.
- The airflow rate of Turbo Fan TFV 30 for stage 1 is 1,600m³/h.
- The airflow rate of Turbo Fan TFV 30 for stage 2 is 1,850 m³/h.
- The airflow rate of Turbo Fan TFV 30 for stage 3 is 2,200 m³/h.
- It has a main connection of 1/N/PE ~ 230 V / 50 Hz.
- The power consumption max is 0.85 kW.
- This Turbo Fan nominal current consumption is 3.8A.
- The type of protection of the device is IP22.
- The sound level at a 3-meter distance for stage 1 is 73.5 dB (A).
- The sound level at a 3-meter distance for stage 2 is 80.8 dB (A).
- The sound level at a 3-meter distance for stage 3 is 86.2 dB (A)
- The cable length of the Turbo fan TFV 30 is 4m.
- The required fuse for FTV 30 is 10A.
- The dimensions of this Turbo Fan, model VAC-TFV-30 are L 426 x W 442 x H 429 mm.
- The weight of this turbo fan is 18.5 kg
We supply this Turbo Fan TFV 30 for air pressure, air ventilation, and drying process in the USA, UK, Germany, France, Netherlands, Spain, Switzerland, Sweden, and other European countries. Also, we supply this Turbo Fan for Air pressure, Air ventilation and drying process in the Middle East and other Asian countries including India, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Singapore, etc.