Vacker Global offers CE approved ozone generators that help eliminate health hazards and bad smells in the vicinity of pumping stations, wastewater treatment plants, and industrial construction sites. Toxic chemicals, like hydrogen sulfide, can be present in wastewater, are toxic and can cause serious health problems. These chemicals can be effectively neutralized by these ozone generators. These are built to accommodate all kinds of buildings and technological solutions.
These ozone generators offer a modern and eco-friendly technology. A unique cell called CGC or Corona Glass Cell is used for these ozone generators. CGC is a Swedish creation and has been in the sector since 1996. It has a long life span and is maintenance-free. These ozone generators have 3 years’ warranty and available in portable models where the output of ozone can be tailored to different needs. It can be fitted on the wall, optionally a stand is available. During installation, it is important to ensure that the device is not exposed to mechanical stress like vibration, humidity, etc. Since the device doesn’t have a built-in filter, the input air must be clean (at least EU3-class filter) and should not surpass 40 °C.
These ozone generators are made from stainless steel with a dimension of W 250 x L 300 x H 180 mm. It comes with a 5 m cable without an adapter. It can be operated at a minimum temperature of -25 °C and a maximum temperature of 40 °C. The ozone concentration can be modified from 0-100% by using the main switch and knob behind the door of the generator. It has a fuse holder at the front panel, it should be at 1AT. It is fitted with Ø110 mm connectors on the input and output pipes. The ideal capacity of the fan is 16 0m3/h.
Applications of Ozone Generator, model no. VAC-2000T
The Ozone Generator, model no. VAC-2000T is useful for the following applications:
- It is used to control the odours from water treatment plants.
- It is used in pumping stations to prevent odours.
- It is used to neutralize the harmful gases in fire and smoke sanitation.
- It is used for sanitation purposes in industrial buildings.
- It is used to remove odours that are coming from water and sewage systems.
- It is used to prevent termite attacks.
- It is used to avoid other biological hazards due to moisture exposure.
Features of Ozone Generator, model no. VAC-2000T
- VAC-2000T is a portable ozone generator.
- This ozone generator has a long shelf life.
- It features modern and eco-friendly technology.
- This ozone generator is an energy-efficient device.
- It is made of a special cell called CGC or Corona Glass Cell.
- It is highly effective with immediate effect in the treatment of air.
- It is cost-effective in terms of acquisition, implementation, and operation.
- It is superior to other ozone equipment.
- This ozone generator has 3 years’ warranty.
Specifications of Ozone Generator, model no. VAC-2000T for pumping stations, sewage water treatment plants, and technical constructions
- The material used for this ozone generator for technical constructions is stainless steel AISI 304.
- The capacity of this ozone generator, model no. VAC-2000T is 2 g/h.
- The installation of this device can be wall-mounted or with a stand (for sanitizing).
- The power consumption of this ozone generator, model no. VAC-2000T is 100 W.
- The ideal capacity of the fan is 160 m3/h.
- This ozone generator, model no. VAC-2000T is provided with Ø110 mm pipes on the inlet and outlet sides by default.
- The voltage of this ozone generator for pumping stations is 230V/50-60 Hz.
- The weight of this ozone generator, model no. VAC-2000T is 8 kg.
- The dimension of this ozone generator for sewage water treatment plants is W 250 x L 300 x H 180 mm.
- It is equipped with a built-in heat sensor that automatically switches off the device to avoid overheating.
- This ozone generator, model no. VAC-2000T is verified, running secured, and CE approved.
- It can be operated at temperature conditions between -25 to +40°C.
- It has a 5 m power cable without a plug. The power cable should be attached by authorized staff to a two-pole safety switch.
- It has a main switch and knob that are placed behind the door to change the ozone concentration from 0-100%.
- The front panel of this ozone generator, model no. VAC-2000T has a spot for the fuse. Remember that the fuse must be 1AT.
- This generator does not have an air filter. Thus, it must be supplied with clean (filtered) air.
- For best operation, the ozone cell should be checked regularly.
We supply these ozone generators for pumping stations, sewage water treatment plants, and technical constructions in the USA, UK, Germany, France, Netherlands, Spain, Switzerland, Sweden, and other European countries. Also, we supply these ozone generators for pumping stations, sewage water treatment plants, and technical constructions in the Middle East and other Asian countries including India, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Singapore, etc.