The Comfort Dehumidifier VAC-TTK 120 S has a pragmatic design that is very capable of dehumidifying surroundings at 30 °C / 80 % RH with a performance of up to 27 l / 24h. This sturdy comfort dehumidifier is made by Trotec GmbH, Germany with its reliable high quality and level of standards. Its distinctive design is built with a powerful reciprocating piston type compressor with an automatic defrosting by hot air gas. The comfort dehumidifier is controlled by an analogue hygrostat for the user to easily set the desired humidity values. Merging these functional features allows the comfort dehumidifier to run on automatic mode as one of its operation settings. It will start or stop operation, depending on the humidity values in its surroundings.
The comfort dehumidifier can run continuously and it is especially useful where the mild dew point is required to be controlled the whole time. The notable dehumidification performance and its combined metal and the plastic enclosure are ideal for dry keeping in archive rooms to prevent chemicals from damaging the fittings. It comes with a draining outlet that is easily connectable to a hose that removes the condensed water. The comfort dehumidifier is built with indicators that light up when the dehumidifier’s water tank is full and needs to be emptied. It also has an overflow prevention feature to stop the dehumidifier from spilling water which can damage its body with rust or cause electrical issues. On top of that, it stops automatically when the tank is full.
This comfort dehumidifier is an economically friendly solution as it’s designed to have optimized power consumption. The automatic operation function that stops the dehumidifier when it reached the desired humidity values and its overflow prevention feature will ensure that dehumidifier is not pointlessly running and consuming energy as it ensures to run on the recommended humidity values.
Applications of Comfort Dehumidifier, model no. VAC-TTK 120 S
The Comfort Dehumidifier, model no. VAC-TTK 120 S is useful for following applications:
- The Comfort Dehumidifier, model no. VAC-TTK 120 S is very useful to sizeable archive rooms and storage facilities dry with controlled levels of humidity.
- It has very mobile features, making it suitable for places like wine cellars and garages where the dehumidifier location needs to be changed occasionally.
- It is beneficial for vacation homes that are used for family outings.
- VAC-TTK 120 S are perfect drying solutions for recreational vehicles like yachts and boats, etc. to ensure the common areas are kept dry and furnishings are mold-free.
- It suits the needs for keeping collection rooms and other high-value storage areas from corrosive chemicals in the air.
- It is very convenient to use the comfort dehumidifier to keep very humid or wet kitchens, laundry rooms, and toilets dry.
- It is ideal for the preservation of books in libraries and records in studios that can be affected by molds or material degradation.
- It is mainly useful for workshops and storage facilities where the mildew needs to be prevented to avoid damaging any furniture or other machines from molds or other chemicals.
Features of Comfort Dehumidifier, model no. VAC-TTK 120 S
- The Comfort Dehumidifier, model no. VAC-TTK 120 S is manufactured with the best quality and standards, to offer practical dehumidification solution to various requirements.
- It is fitted with an analogue hygrostat to control and set the desired humidity level for the operation of the dehumidifier.
- It has an automatic function as an operation mode that will run according to the suggested humidity levels.
- VAC-TTK 120 S comes with a draining outlet that can be connected by a hose provided during supply to expel the accumulated condensate. It’s recommended in situations where the unloading of a water tank is not done occasionally.
- It has an indicator that lights up when the water tank of the comfort dehumidifier is full and needs to be emptied.
- The comfort dehumidifier comes with an anti-microbial air filter that can easily be accessed for cleaning or replacing anytime.
- It has a function for over-spilling prevention when the water tank is full where the comfort dehumidifier will automatically stop its operation.
- It has high mobility features such as plastic wheels, swivel casters with parking brakes, and carry handles for the user to easily move and place the comfort dehumidifier anywhere it desires.
Specifications of Comfort Dehumidifier, model no. VAC-TTK 120 S for archive rooms, workshops and storage facilities:
- The dehumidification capacity of the Comfort Dehumidifier, model no. VAC-TTK 120 S is 27 l / 24h at 30 °C / 80 % RH and 35 l / 24 h at maximum capacity.
- The ideal operating range of this Comfort Dehumidifier is 5°C to 43°C and 40 to 100% RH.
- The VAC-TTK 120 S has an air volume at the maximum condition of up to 510 m³/h.
- The suitable room size for dry keeping of VAC-TTK 120 S is 238 m³ / 95 m².
- The suitable room size for construction drying is 120 m³ / 48 m².
- The Comfort Dehumidifier for archive rooms has an automatic defrosting function using hot gas.
- The main connection of VAC-TTK 120 S is 230 V/50 Hz.
- It has a CEE 7/7 connection plug with a cable length of 2.8 m.
- The nominal current consumption is 2.1 A.
- The amount of cooling agent inside is 344 g.
- It has a GWP factor of 1,430 in the compressor.
- The compressor has a Discharge Side Pressure of 3.6 MPa and a Suction Side Pressure of 1.8 MPa.
- The comfort dehumidifier has a reciprocating piston compressor.
- VAC-TTK 120 S has an automatic non-stop dehumidification.
- The electrical installed capacity is 0.4 kW.
- The Comfort Dehumidifier for workshops has a recommended electrical fusing of 10 A.
- The type of cooling agent used by Comfort Dehumidifier is R134-A.
- The Comfort Dehumidifier has a compressor with a CO2 equivalent of 0.492 t.
- It has a axial fan with one stage.
- The Comfort Dehumidifier has a container available as a water tank.
- It has an indicator that lights up when the water tank is full.
- It will stop its operation when the water tank is full.
- The weight of VAC-TTK 120 S is 23.5 kg (packaging excluded).
- The dimensions of this Comfort Dehumidifier is L 362 x W 380 x H 605 mm (packaging excluded).
- It has a sound value of 49 dB(A) at 1 m distance.
- The Comfort Dehumidifier for storage facilities maximum water content limit for the water tank is 8 l.
- It has a condensate drain with a possible hose connection.
- The VAC-TTK 120 S includes a hose during supply for the unloading of the condensate drain.
- The suitable hose size is 10 mm.
- It has carry/transport handles, swivel casters with parking brakes and plastics wheels for easy and high mobility.
- The Comfort dehumidifier is hygrostat controlled with an analogue hygrostat.
- The housing design of VAC-TTK 120 S is combined with metal and plastic.
- The room anti-microbial air filter can be easily be accessed and removed for cleaning or replacement purposes.
We supply these Comfort Dehumidifier for archive rooms and workshops in the USA, UK, Germany, France, Netherlands, Spain, Switzerland, Sweden and other European countries. Also we supply these Comfort Dehumidifier for storage facilities in Middle East and other Asian countries including India, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Singapore etc.