Trotec, Germany manufactures this Comfort Dehumidifier which guarantees high efficiency, protection, and flexibility. This machine has a simple design and is suitable to use in small rooms. It has a maximum capacity of up to 10 l per day. It is recommended for keeping the room-sized of up to 37 m³ or 15 m² dry. It can operate at temperatures between 5 to 32 °C at 30 to 80% RH.
A hose connection is possible in this machine, wherein the condensate can be discharged directly into a drain. With this feature, this machine can also be used in heated hobby rooms where normal manual drainage of the water tank is not always feasible. Not only does it eliminate excess air humidity, but it also has an easily accessible and cleanable air filter that filters out air dust, fluff, lint, animal hair, and keeps bacteria from spreading from the room.
Another important feature of this machine is it has an automatic electronic defrosting. Also, it has an indicator when the water tank is full. This Comfort Dehumidifier has a protection against overflow, the device will automatically switch-off when the condensate tank is full. It has an adjustable hygrostat that constantly monitors the relative humidity in a room. Also, this unit has an LED lighting in the control panel.
Applications of Comfort Dehumidifier, model no. VAC-TTK-25-E
The Comfort Dehumidifier, model no. VAC-TTK-25-E is useful for the following applications:
1. It is used for dry keeping the garages.
2. It is used in the bathroom to prevent the growth of moulds.
3. It is used in weekend homes to keep it dry.
4. It is used in keeping the office dry.
5. It is used to keep the boats dry.
6. It is used in guest rooms for dehumidification purposes.
7. It is used to reduce the humidity in the basement.
8. It is used for dry keeping the unheated hobby rooms.
Features of Comfort Dehumidifier, model no. VAC-TTK-25-E
1. This comfort dehumidifier is space-saving thanks to its light-weight and compact design.
2. It has automatic dehumidification operated by hygrostat with a preselection target value of 40, 50, or 60 % RH.
3. It features a filling level warning lamp that shows when the water tank is full.
4. It has overflow protection with automatic switch-off.
5. A hose can be connected to external condensation draining.
6. It has an adjustable hygrostat for continuous monitoring of relative humidity. When the relative humidity exceeds the target amount, the unit is turned on automatically. The compressor will turn off automatically if the desired moisture value is reached.
7. It has a control panel with LED illumination.
8. It has a low-maintenance design.
9. It has an easily accessible and easy to clean air filter which filters animal hair, fluff, lint, dust and prevents bacteria from spreading.
Specifications of Comfort Dehumidifier, model no. VAC-TTK-25-E for holiday homes, shops, and boats
1. The weight of this comfort dehumidifier, model no. VAC-TTK-25-E is 8.5 kg, without the packaging.
2. The maximum amount of air is 50 m³/h.
3. The housing of this comfort dehumidifier, model no. VAC-TTK-25-E is made of plastic.
4. It has an available container in the condensate tank.
5. It has a shut-off feature when the condensate tank is full.
6. The condensate tank has an indicator when the container is full.
7. The air filter of this comfort dehumidifier, model no. VAC-TTK-25-E is readily accessible and can be washed.
8. At a distance of 1 m, the sound level is 43 dB(A).
9. The dehumidification performance at 30 °C / 80 % RH is 8.56 l/24h.
10. The maximum capacity of this design dehumidifier for boats is 10 l/24h.
11. The recommended room size for dry keeping is up to 37 m³ or 15 m².
12. It can be operated at 5 °C to 32 °C at 30% to 80% RH.
13. The power supply of this comfort dehumidifier, model no. VAC-TTK-25-E is 220 – 240 V/50 Hz.
14. The nominal current consumption is 0.9 A.
15. The power input is 0.2 kW.
16. The recommended fusing is 10 A.
17. The connection plug of this comfort dehumidifier for holiday homes is CEE 7/7.
18. The cable length is 1.5 m.
19. It has a rotary piston compressor.
20. The type of cooling agent of this comfort dehumidifier for shops is R-134a.
21. The amount of cooling agent is 110 g.
22. The GWP factor of the compressor is 1,430.
23. The CO2 equivalent is 0.16 t.
24. The compressor has a 1.2 MPa suction side pressure and 2.4 MPa discharge side pressure.
25. The water tank of this comfort dehumidifier, model no. VAC-TTK-25-E has a capacity of 1.9 l.
26. The dimensions of this comfort dehumidifier, model no. VAC-TTK-25-E are L 230 x W 230 x H 386 mm, without the packaging.
27. It has an electric automatic defrosting.
28. This comfort dehumidifier, model no. VAC-TTK-25-E has a non-stop dehumidification.
29. It has an electronic hygrostat and is hygrostat-controlled for automatic dehumidification.
30. The fan type used is Axial with stages 1.
31. It is easy to carry thanks to its transport handle.
32. A hose can be connected in the condensate drain.
33. The recommended hose size is 14 mm.
We supply these comfort dehumidifiers for holiday homes, shops, and boats in the USA, UK, Germany, France, Netherlands, Spain, Switzerland, Sweden, and other European countries. Also, we supply these comfort dehumidifiers for holiday homes, shops, and boats in the Middle East and other Asian countries including India, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Singapore, etc.