The Comfort Dehumidifier VAC-TTK 96 E is a brilliant dehumidifier that has a dehumidification performance of up to 28.3 l / 24h at 30 °C / 80 % RH. This outstanding comfort dehumidifier is made by Trotec GmbH, Germany, meeting all the highest levels of standard and quality in the industry. It comes equipped with a Hygrostat for humidity control and a display to select the desired humidity level while showing the current humidity levels in the surroundings. The hygrostat facilitates the comfort dehumidifier’s automatic function in the built-in fan and compressor to adapt to the suggested levels. Altogether, the ambient temperature and humidity levels of the air in the environment is shown on the in-built display.
The comfort dehumidifier is ideal for round the clock dehumidification operation for very humid laundry rooms. It is also advised for situations when the comfort dehumidifier is only needed to run for a specific amount of time as it can be controlled with a timer. It’s also beneficial when unloading of the water tank when full, is often disregarded. To solve this, a separate connection is provided inside where the condensate can be discharged through the connected hose. It has an LED indicator on the display when the tank is full of condensate. These features, combined with water-spilling prevention function makes this the perfect solution for many. The comfort dehumidifier will automatically stop once the water tank is full. This is certainly useful when the comfort dehumidifier is set on an operation mode to run 24/7.
This comfort dehumidifier is also a smart investment for energy-saving initiatives as the display shows the humidity and temperature values at that instant. The automatic operation settings, no-spill prevention feature, and the R290 eco-friendly refrigerant optimally reduces power consumption when the dehumidifier is in operation compared to other alternative dehumidifiers.
Applications of Comfort Dehumidifier, model no. VAC-TTK 96 E
The Comfort Dehumidifier, model no. VAC-TTK 96 E is useful for following applications:
- The Comfort Dehumidifier, model no. VAC-TTK 96 E is convenient to keep very humid or wet laundry rooms and large storage areas dry.
- The design is highly mobile, making it appealing for places like wine cellars, laboratories, and garages.
- It is beneficial for temporary houses that are used for family vacations or for emergencies.
- VAC-TTK 96 E can be extremely useful for yachts, boats, and other recreational vehicles, etc. used for leisure to ensure the common areas are dry.
- It is mainly used for houses, workshops, and storage facilities where humidity needs to be controlled to prevent damaging the furniture and other materials.
- It suits the needs for dry keeping in archives room, collection rooms, and other high-value storage areas where molds and other corrosive chemicals might affect items.
- It is ideal for preserving the books in libraries and records in studios from any weathering damage.
Features of Comfort Dehumidifier, model no. VAC-TTK 96 E
- The Comfort Dehumidifier, model no. VAC-TTK 96 E is manufactured with the best quality and standards, to offer an economical dehumidification solution to wide requirements.
- It is fitted with a hygrostat for humidity control dehumidifier operation setting to fit the user’s requirements.
- It has an automatic function in its operation settings that will run according to the recommended dehumidification values.
- The comfort dehumidifier can also run non-stop with round the clock operation option if needed.
- It comes with a cable winder for the electric connection cable.
- It is equipped with a timer for the user to set any desired operation time. This is very useful for energy-saving requirements.
- VAC-TTK 96 E has a drainage outlet that can be connected using a hose provided to remove the collected condensed water. It’s ideal in situations where the unloading of a water tank might be forgotten.
- It has an indicating light on the display which will notify the user to unload the water tank when the comfort dehumidifier’s water tank is full.
- It has a function to prevent spilling when the water tank is full and the comfort dehumidifier will automatically stop the operation. This is helpful when the dehumidifier is in non-stop operation mode and the user overlooked water tank unloading.
- It is designed to be highly mobile and it comes with plastic wheels and carries handles for the user to easily move the comfort dehumidifier anywhere the user desires.
- It has a function that can detect any faults in the comfort dehumidifier’s system so that it will automatically stop operation on its own when it has any errors.
- The comfort dehumidifier’s air filter has easy access for users to conveniently clean or replaces it anytime.
Specifications of Comfort Dehumidifier, model no. VAC-TTK 96 E for laundry rooms, storage areas and wine cellars:
- The dehumidification capacity of the Comfort Dehumidifier, model no. VAC-TTK 95 E is 28.3 l / 24h at 30 °C / 80 % RH and 30 l / 24 h at maximum capacity.
- The ideal operating range of this Comfort Dehumidifier is 5°C to 32°C and 30 to 90% RH.
- The VAC-TTK 96 E has an air volume at the maximum condition of up to 191 m³/h.
- The suitable room size for dry keeping of VAC-TTK 96 E is 230 m³ / 90 m².
- It has an air-drying function as a feature for wet laundry.
- The Comfort Dehumidifier for laundry rooms has a built-in timer where the turn on and off time can be preselected.
- The nominal current consumption is 3.2 A.
- The amount of cooling agent inside is 100 g.
- VAC-TTK 96 E has an automatic non-stop dehumidification.
- The main connection of VAC-TTK 96 E is 220 – 240 V/50 Hz.
- It has a CEE 7/7 connection plug with a cable length of 1.6 m.
- The electrical installed capacity is 0.72 kW.
- It has an air-drying function as a feature for wet laundry.
- The Comfort Dehumidifier for storage areas comes with a save-memory function in its settings for easy usage.
- The recommended electrical fusing for this comfort dehumidifier is 10 A.
- The type of cooling agent used by Comfort Dehumidifier for office areas is R290.
- The Comfort Dehumidifier has a compressor with a CO2 equivalent of 0.0003 t.
- It has a GWP factor of 3 in the compressor.
- The compressor has a Discharge Side Pressure of 2.6 MPa and a Suction Side Pressure of 1 MPa.
- The comfort dehumidifier has a rotary piston compressor with a minimum room size of 4 m².
- The control panel for settings of the Comfort Dehumidifier is a digital LCD display.
- It comes with membranes keys for easy selection while using the display.
- The ambient humidity and temperature in the room will be shown on the display.
- It has a two-stage radial fan.
- It has a container available as a water tank.
- The Comfort Dehumidifier for wine cellars has an automatic notification function when the water tank is full.
- It will stop its operation when the water tank is full.
- The weight of VAC-TTK 96 E is 17 kg (packaging excluded).
- The dimensions of this Comfort Dehumidifier is L 260 x W 386 x H 500 mm (packaging excluded).
- It has a sound value of 50 dB(A) at 1 m distance.
- The maximum water content limit for the water tank is 3 l.
- The suitable hose size is 14 mm.
- It has an internal electronic hygrostat and the Comfort dehumidifier is hygrostat controlled.
- It has a cable winder for electric connection that promotes minimalism and aesthetics.
- The housing design of VAC-TTK 96 E is plastic.
- The room air filter can be easily be accessed and removed for cleaning or replacement purposes.
- It has carry/transport and plastics wheels for ease of mobility.
- It has an automatic electronic defrosting function.
- It has a condensate drain with a possible hose connection.
- The VAC-TTK 96 E includes a hose during supply for the unloading of the condensate drain.
We supply these Comfort Dehumidifier for laundry rooms and storage areas in the USA, UK, Germany, France, Netherlands, Spain, Switzerland, Sweden and other European countries. Also we supply these these Comfort Dehumidifier for wine cellars in Middle East and other Asian countries including India, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Singapore etc.