The Comfort Dehumidifier VAC-TTK 120 E has a contemporary design that can effectively dehumidify rooms at 30 °C / 80 % RH conditions with a performance of up to 28 l / 24h. This durable comfort dehumidifier is a product of Trotec GmbH, Germany manufactured with only the best and highest quality and standards. It is packed with a dynamic compressor built with a powerful reciprocating piston type which allows it to have a Superdry feature to speed up the drying of thick and bulky fabrics. It is controlled by a digital electronic hygrostat to easily set the desired humidity values while displaying the current humidity values. The culmination of these functions enables the comfort dehumidifier to have an automatic operation mode. It will operate, according to the ambient humidity values.
The comfort dehumidifier can operate ceaselessly which is practical for requirements where moisture needs to be controlled at optimal levels. Considering its performance and combined stainless steel and plastic enclosure makes it feasible for keeping libraries and yachts dry to prevent the molds on fixtures. It has a drainage duct which can be connected using a hose to draw the precipitate out of the dehumidifier. It also has indicators that light up on its display when the water tank is already full and needs to be unloaded. Combined with the overspill avoidance feature to stop the accumulated water to overflow and avoid damaging the enclosure or cause electrical issues. It also stops automatically when the water tank is full.
This comfort dehumidifier is an economical solution to prevent needless electrical consumption. The automatic operation mode stops the dehumidifier when the target humidity values are achieved and the overflow prevention feature will make sure that dehumidifier isn’t wasting energy when the tank is full and dehumidifier is supposed to stop. Compared to other alternatives in the market, this is a really smart investment.
Applications of Comfort Dehumidifier, model no. VAC-TTK 120 E
The Comfort Dehumidifier, model no. VAC-TTK 120 E is useful for following applications:
- The Comfort Dehumidifier, model no. VAC-TTK 120 E is very ideal for libraries or study rooms as it maintains the levels of humidity and dryness while operating silently.
- It has very mobile features, making it suitable for places like wine cellars and garages where the dehumidifier is constantly moved to fit the user’s requirements.
- It is perfect for keeping vacation homes and outdoor tents dry and humid free where it usually wet and humid because of the outside environment.
- VAC-TTK 120 E are perfect drying solutions for recreational vehicles like yachts and boats, etc. to ensure the common areas are kept dry and fixtures from molds.
- It suits the needs for keeping archive rooms, collection rooms, and other high-value storage areas from corrosive chemicals in the air.
- The comfort dehumidifier is suitable for keeping very humid or wet kitchens, laundry rooms, and toilets dry.
- It is ideal for the preservation of records in studios that can be affected by molds or weathering.
- It is highly beneficial at workshops and storage facilities that have moisture issues or needs to prevent humidity from damaging the textiles or machines.
Features of Comfort Dehumidifier, model no. VAC-TTK 120 E
- The Comfort Dehumidifier, model no. VAC-TTK 120 E is produced with the best quality, standards, and materials, to offer viable dehumidification solution to humidity issues
- It is fitted with an electronic hygrostat to control and set the desired humidity level for the operation of the dehumidifier.
- It has an automatic operation mode that will operate in recommended levels of humidity for the user.
- It has an indicator on the display which will alarm the user to empty the water tank when the comfort dehumidifier’s water tank is full.
- The water tank is semi-transparent, which makes it easily visible for the user to see the water level in the tank.
- It comes with a Superdry function mode that will speed up drying performance, perfect for fabrics that are thick and bulky.
- While in operation, the Comfort Dehumidifier can run silently making it comfortable for the user.
- VAC-TTK 120 E comes with a draining outlet that can be connected by a hose provided during supply to expel the accumulated condensate. It’s recommended in situations where the unloading of a water tank is not done occasionally.
- The comfort dehumidifier comes with an air filter that can be cleaned.
- It has a function for over-spilling prevention when the water tank is full where the comfort dehumidifier will automatically stop its operation.
- It provides high mobility as it has rubber-tired metal wheels, swivel casters, and carry handles for the user to conveniently move the comfort dehumidifier anywhere they desire.
Specifications of Comfort Dehumidifier, model no. VAC-TTK 120 E for libraries, recreational vehicles and vacation homes:
- The dehumidification capacity of the Comfort Dehumidifier, model no. VAC-TTK 120 E is 28 l / 24h at 30 °C / 80 % RH and 30 l / 24 h at maximum capacity.
- The ideal operating range of this Comfort Dehumidifier is 9°C to 35°C and 40 to 100% RH.
- The VAC-TTK 120 E has an air volume at the maximum condition of up to 340 m³/h.
- The suitable room size for dry keeping of VAC-TTK 120 E is 238 m³ / 95 m².
- It has SuperDry function mode perfect for drying laundry rooms.
- The suitable room size for construction drying is 120 m³ / 48 m².
- The Comfort Dehumidifier for libraries has a sound value of 47 dB(A) at 1 m distance.
- The maximum water content limit for the water tank is 10 l.
- The Comfort Dehumidifier has an automatic electronic defrosting function.
- The main connection of VAC-TTK 120 E is 230 V/50 Hz.
- It has a CEE 7/7 connection plug with a cable length of 2 m.
- The nominal current consumption is 2.6 A.
- The Comfort Dehumidifier for recreational vehicles has a compressor with a CO2 equivalent of 0.372 t.
- It has a axial fan with one stage.
- The Comfort Dehumidifier has a container available as a water tank.
- It has an indicator that lights up when the water tank is full.
- The amount of cooling agent inside is 260 g.
- It has a GWP factor of 1,430 in the compressor.
- The compressor has a Discharge Side Pressure of 1.81 MPa and a Suction Side Pressure of 0.58 MPa.
- The Comfort dehumidifier has a reciprocating piston compressor.
- The housing enclosure of VAC-TTK 120 E is combined with stainless steel metal and plastic.
- The room air filter can be removed for cleaning or replacement.
- VAC-TTK 120 E has an automatic non-stop dehumidification.
- The electrical installed capacity is 0.6 kW.
- The Comfort Dehumidifier for vacation homes has a recommended electrical fusing of 10 A.
- The type of cooling agent used by Comfort Dehumidifier is R134-A.
- It will stop its operation when the water tank is full.
- The weight of VAC-TTK 120 E is 22.3 kg (packaging excluded).
- The dimensions of this Comfort Dehumidifier is L 310 x W 435 x H 650 mm (packaging excluded).
- It has a condensate drain with a possible hose connection.
- The suitable hose size is 16 mm.
- It has carry/transport handles, swivel casters and rubber tyred metal wheels making ti convenient and highly mobile.
- The Comfort dehumidifier is hygrostat controlled with a digital electronic hygrostat.
- The VAC-TTK 120 E includes a hose during supply for the unloading of the condensate drain.
We supply these Comfort Dehumidifier for libraries and recreational vehicles in the USA, UK, Germany, France, Netherlands, Spain, Switzerland, Sweden and other European countries. Also we supply these Comfort Dehumidifier for vacation homes in Middle East and other Asian countries including India, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Singapore etc.