This Comfort Dehumidifier is manufactured by Trotec, Germany which guarantees high efficiency, protection, and performance. It has a maximum capacity of 12 l/24h, suitable for room-sizes of up to 37 m³ or 15 m². The air in the room is dehumidified in continuous activity. It is especially ideal for cellar or warehouse areas that exhibit mold formation due to high humidity.
It features a total of three LED colors that display whether the room humidity is normal, very high or very low. It shines blue when the air humidity in the room is below 55%. Green is shown when the humidity is between 55-70%. When the light is red, it means that the humidity is very high which is over 70%.
This machine can be used for drying the laundry. Also, it has a timer function. It has a child lock feature which protects the unit against unwanted shifts once settings are selected. The dehumidifier also features a two-stage fan. For overfill safety, the unit has an auto-shut-off feature and a level warning light when the water tank is full. It has an air filter that is easy to clean. This removes dust and animal hair for additional air purification.
Applications of Comfort Dehumidifier, model no. VAC-TTK-30-E
The Comfort Dehumidifier, model no. VAC-TTK-30-E is useful for the following applications:
1. It is used for drying and dehumidifying boats.
2. It is used to maintain archives and storage spaces dry.
3. It is used to dehumidify and dry the garages.
4. It helps to dehumidify and dry living rooms and bedrooms.
5. It is used to keep the toilets, washrooms, and changing rooms dry.
6. It is used for the dehumidification and drying purposes in weekend homes.
7. It is used to dry laundry.
8. It is used to keep the laboratories dry.
9. It is used for the dehumidification and drying purposes in basements.
10. It is used for dehumidifying and drying of camper vans.
Features of Comfort Dehumidifier, model no. VAC-TTK-30-E
1. It has a defrost system with an automatic air circulation.
2. A hose connection is possible for an external condensate drain.
3. This comfort dehumidifier has 2 fan stages.
4. It has a continuous mode of operation.
5. It displays the relative humidity level in the room.
6. This can be used for drying the laundry.
7. It has a hygrostat-controlled automatic dehumidification system, the target value can be selected between 30 and 80 % RH in steps of 5 %.
8. This comfort dehumidifier has a timer function.
9. It features a filling level warning light that displays a full water tank.
10. It has overflow protection, the unit automatically turns off when the tank is full.
11. It has an automatic operation with a default humidity of 55 %.
12. It has a color LED which shows the current level of humidity.
13. The compressor automatically turns off when the desired level of humidity is achieved. The fan coasts down and is delayed to turn off. It does not turn off the display. The unit is automatically turned on when the value is surpassed.
14. It has an air filter that is easy to clean and easy to access. This removes animal fur, fluff, lint, dust and also prevents the growth of bacteria.
Specifications of Comfort Dehumidifier, model no. VAC-TTK-30-E for boats, archives, and basements
1. The weight of this comfort dehumidifier, model no. VAC-TTK-30-E is 9.5 kg without the packaging and 11 kg with packaging.
2. The maximum amount of air is 120 m³/h.
3. The housing of this comfort dehumidifier, model no. VAC-TTK-30-E is made of plastic.
4. It has an available container in the condensate tank.
5. It has a shut-off feature when the condensate tank is full.
6. The condensate tank has an indicator when the container is full.
7. The air filter of this comfort dehumidifier, model no. VAC-TTK-30-E is readily accessible and can be washed.
8. It displays the relative humidity.
9. The control panel has a digital display.
10. It can be used for drying laundry.
11. It has a child lock feature.
12. At a distance of 1 m, the sound level is 45 dB(A).
13. The dehumidification performance at 30 °C / 80 % RH is 10 l/24h.
14. The maximum capacity of this design dehumidifier for boats is 12 l/24h.
15. The recommended room size for dry keeping is up to 37 m³ or 15 m².
16. It can be operated at 5 °C to 32 °C at 30% to 80% RH.
17. The power supply of this comfort dehumidifier, model no. VAC-TTK-30-E is 220 – 240 V/50 Hz.
18. The nominal current consumption is 1.48 A.
19. The power input is 0.245 kW.
20. The recommended fusing is 6 A.
21. The connection plug of this comfort dehumidifier for archives is CEE 7/7.
22. The cable length is 1.8 m.
23. It has a reciprocating piston compressor.
24. The type of cooling agent of this comfort dehumidifier for basements is R290.
25. The amount of cooling agent is 35 g.
26. The GWP factor of the compressor is 3.
27. The CO2 equivalent is 0.0001 t.
28. The compressor has 1.2 MPa suction side pressure and 2.5 MPa discharge side pressure.
29. The water tank of this comfort dehumidifier, model no. VAC-TTK-30-E has a capacity of 2.2 l.
30. The dimensions of this comfort dehumidifier, model no. VAC-TTK-30-E are L 220 x W 280 x H 415 mm, without the packaging.
31. It has an electronic automatic defrosting.
32. This comfort dehumidifier, model no. VAC-TTK-30-E has a non-stop dehumidification.
33. It has an electronic hygrostat and is hygrostat-controlled for automatic dehumidification.
34. The fan type used is Axial with stages 2.
35. It has a switch on/off timer function which is pre-selectable.
36. It has a carrying handle that makes transport easy.
37. A hose can be connected in the condensate drain and is included in the scope of delivery.
38. The recommended hose size is 17 mm.
We supply these comfort dehumidifiers for boats, archives, and basements in the USA, UK, Germany, France, Netherlands, Spain, Switzerland, Sweden, and other European countries. Also, we supply these comfort dehumidifiers for boats, archives, and basements in the Middle East and other Asian countries including India, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Singapore, etc.