The Comfort Dehumidifier VAC-TTK 90 E is an impressive dehumidifier that is capable of dehumidification performance of up to 28.4 l / 24h at 30 °C / 80 % RH. This astounding comfort dehumidifier is made by Trotec GmbH, Germany that meets the highest levels of quality and standard. It is equipped with a Hygrostat to control the humidity with a real-time display selection for the desired humidity level. The hygrostat enables the comfort dehumidifier to have an automatic setting as well and the built-in fan and compressor adjust to the recommended levels accordingly. At the same time, the ambient humidity and temperature levels of the surrounding air is displayed on the screen of the comfort dehumidifier.
The comfort dehumidifier is perfect for situations when you need non-stop dehumidification for a room or you need the device to run for a specific amount of time as it comes equipped with a timer for its operation. It is also very suitable for requirements when the chances of neglecting to unload the filled water tank are high. There is a provision for a different connection inside the comfort dehumidifier where the condensed water can be cleared out using a connected hose. It also has a notification on its display when the water tank is full. It comes with an integrated function that prevents the water from spilling when the tank is full as well. This is very useful for scenarios when you have left the dehumidifier on non-stop operation mode and forgot to change and unload the water tank.
This comfort dehumidifier is also very cost-effective as it has a useful display showing the real humidity and temp. values, automatic operation settings, and water spilling prevention function reduce unnecessary power consumption when the dehumidifier is at operation if you compare it to traditional alternative dehumidifiers.
Applications of Comfort Dehumidifier, model no. VAC-TTK 90 E
The Comfort Dehumidifier, model no. VAC-TTK 90 E is useful for following applications:
- The Comfort Dehumidifier, model no. VAC-TTK 90 E is ideal for make-shift homes used temporarily over weekends or emergencies.
- VAC-TTK 90 E can be used for recreational vehicles for leisure such as yachts, boats, etc.
- It is used at homes, offices, and shops to keep these living spaces dry.
- It can be used for archives room, collection rooms or storage room for goods to prevent mold and corrosion due to mildew.
- It has a mobile design that is ideal for dehumidification requirements in laundry rooms, wine cellars, laboratories, and workshops.
- It is perfect for the preservation of books in libraries and textiles on textile stores from condensate or weathering damage.
Features of Comfort Dehumidifier, model no. VAC-TTK 90 E
- The Comfort Dehumidifier, model no. VAC-TTK 90 E is manufactured with the high quality and level of standards from Germany and it’s a value for money dehumidification solution to countless applications.
- It comes built-in with a hygrostat for humidity control to set the dehumidifier in operation according to your needs.
- It has an automatic setting that will run according to the recommended dehumidification values.
- The comfort dehumidifier can also be set to run non-stop operation if the requirement arises.
- It also comes equipped with an operation timer for the user to set a specific operation time for the comfort dehumidifier. This will come in handy for energy-saving purposes.
- VAC-TTK 90 E has a drainage provision that can be connected using a hose from the machine to expel the collected condensed water in situations where unloading of the full water tank might be neglected or forgotten.
- It has a notification on the display that notifies the user when the comfort dehumidifier’s water tank is full.
- It has a water spilling prevention function when the water tank is full, the dehumidifier will stop the operation. This is useful when the dehumidifier is in non-stop operation mode and the user might have forgotten that dehumidifier is in operation.
- It has a mobile design built with plastic wheels and carries handles for easy placement of the comfort dehumidifier to any room or area you need it to be.
- It has an automatic fault system that diagnoses itself if the comfort dehumidifier faces any errors before or during its operation.
- The room air filter for this comfort dehumidifier can easily be accessed and removed for cleaning or replacement by the user.
Specifications of Comfort Dehumidifier, model no. VAC-TTK 90 E for make-shift houses, yachts and offices:
- The dehumidification capacity of the Comfort Dehumidifier, model no. VAC-TTK 90 E is 28.4 l / 24h at 30 °C / 80 % RH and 30 l / 24 h at maximum capacity.
- The ideal operating range of this Comfort Dehumidifier is 5°C to 32°C and 30 to 90% RH.
- The VAC-TTK 90 E has an air volume at the maximum condition of up to 173 m³/h.
- The suitable room size for dry keeping of VAC-TTK 90 E is 230 m³ / 90 m².
- It has a built-in timer where the turn on and off time can be preselected.
- VAC-TTK 90 E has an automatic non-stop dehumidification.
- The Comfort Dehumidifier for make-shift homes has an air-drying function as a feature for wet laundry.
- It comes with a save-memory function in its settings for easy usage.
- The recommended electrical fusing for this comfort dehumidifier is 10 A.
- The nominal current consumption is 2.1 A.
- The main connection of VAC-TTK 90 E is 220 – 240 V/50 Hz.
- It has a CEE 7/7 connection plug with a cable length of 1.5 m.
- The electrical installed capacity is 0.5 kW.
- It has a required current starting phase 9 A.
- The amount of cooling agent inside is 125 g.
- The type of cooling agent used by Comfort Dehumidifier for yachts is R290.
- The Comfort Dehumidifier has a compressor with a CO2 equivalent of 0.00038 t.
- It has a GWP factor of 3 in the compressor.
- The compressor has a Discharge Side Pressure of 2.4 MPa and a Suction Side Pressure of 1.2 MPa.
- The comfort dehumidifier has a rotary piston compressor.
- The control panel for settings of the Comfort Dehumidifier is a digital LCD display.
- The ambient humidity and temperature in the room will be shown on the display.
- The weight of VAC-TTK 90 E is 14 kg (packaging excluded).
- The dimensions of this Comfort Dehumidifier is L 253 x W 340 x H 540 mm (packaging excluded).
- It has a sound value of 50 dB(A) at 1 m distance.
- It has a two-stage radial fan.
- It has a container available as a water tank.
- It has an automatic notification function when the water tank is full.
- The Comfort Dehumidifier for offices will stop its operation when the water tank is full.
- The maximum water content limit for the water tank is 5.2 l.
- The housing design of VAC-TTK 90 E is plastic.
- It has carry/transport and plastics wheels for ease of mobility.
- It has an automatic air circulation / electronic defrosting function.
- It has an internal electronic hygrostat and the Comfort dehumidifier is hygrostat controlled.
- It has a condensate drain with a possible hose connection.
- The suitable hose size is 12.7 mm.
- The VAC-TTK 90 E includes a hose during supply for the unloading of the condensate drain.
- The room air filter can be easily be accessed and removed for cleaning or replacement purposes.
We supply these Comfort Dehumidifier for make-shift homes and for yachts in the USA, UK, Germany, France, Netherlands, Spain, Switzerland, Sweden and other European countries. Also we supply these Comfort Dehumidifier for offices in Middle East and other Asian countries including India, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Singapore etc.