This Comfort Dehumidifier has a maximum capacity of up to 9 l per day. It is manufactured by Trotec, Germany, which specializes in comprehensive condition tracking, controlling, and maintenance solutions. This device can keep the room dry even at low temperatures from 0 °C. It is powerful in unheated rooms. This desiccant dehumidifier does not need a compressor or a cooling agent for high efficiency, particularly in small and cold rooms, thanks to its innovative technology.
Another important feature of this device is it can pre-select its operating modes into three – fully automatic, continuous operation and an extra mode specifically for textile drying. This extra mode is especially beneficial when it is required to quickly and conveniently dry the wet laundry, clothing or carpet. Also, this device can be used for unattended permanent applications such as on a boat or in a holiday home due to its built-in hose connection.
This Comfort Dehumidifier is very portable and highly lightweight. The housing of this device is made of plastic. The weight of this Comfort Dehumidifier is 8.5 kg without the packaging. It has dimensions of L 200 x W 445 x H 525 mm, packaging not included. It also features an integrated filter that removes dust or animal hair for additional air purification. The air filter of this Comfort Dehumidifier is easily accessible and easy to clean.
Applications of Comfort Dehumidifier, model no. VAC-TTR-56-E
The Comfort Dehumidifier, model no. VAC-TTR-56-E is useful for the following applications:
1. It is used for the dry keeping of basement rooms.
2. It is used in sailing boats and yachts to keep it dry.
3. It is used in laboratories for dry keeping purposes.
4. It is used for camper vans for dehumidifying and drying purposes.
5. It is used to keep the holiday homes dry.
6. It is used for the dry keeping of garages.
7. It is used in bathrooms, wash rooms, and changing rooms..
8. It is used for keeping the archives and storage areas dry.
9. It is used in attics to keep it dry.
10. It can be used for drying the laundry.
11. It is used to dehumidify and dry the living rooms and bedrooms.
Features of Comfort Dehumidifier, model no. VAC-TTR-56-E
1. This comfort dehumidifier is highly effective with a maximum capacity of 9 l/24h.
2. It is a very compact device and it is extremely light.
3. It has overflow protection that automatically switches-off when the tank is full.
4. It has a built-in air filter that removes dust or animal hair for additional air purification.
5. It has three pre-selectable operating modes, an extra mode specifically for the drying of textiles is available.
6. It has a 24-hour timer feature.
7. For external drainage of the condensation, a hose connection is possible.
8. This comfort dehumidifier comes with a two-stage fan.
9. Due to the desiccation technique, it features a non-stop dehumidification with no defrost delays.
10. The dehumidification efficiency is extremely high even at a room temperature of 5 °C.
11. It can work at temperatures between 0 °C and 32 °C.
12. The filter of this comfort dehumidifier is easy to clean.
13. It features a level warning light when the water tank is full.
Specifications of Comfort Dehumidifier, model no. VAC-TTR-56-E for yachts, garages, and weekend homes
1. The housing of this comfort dehumidifier, model no. VAC-TTR-56-E is made of plastic.
2. The water tank of this comfort dehumidifier, model no. VAC-TTR-56-E has a capacity of 3.5 l.
3. At a distance of 1 m, the sound level is 45 dB(A).
4. The weight of this comfort dehumidifier, model no. VAC-TTR-56-E is 8.5 kg, without the packaging.
5. The dehumidification performance at 30 °C / 80 % RH is 8.5 l/24h.
6. The maximum capacity of this comfort dehumidifier for garages is 9 l/24h.
7. The maximum amount of air is 200 m³/h.
8. The recommended room size for dry keeping is 50 m³ or 20 m².
9. This comfort dehumidifier for yachts can be operated at 0 to 32 °C with 35% to 90% RH.
10. The power supply is 230 V/50 Hz.
11. It has a nominal current consumption of 3.4 A.
12. The power input is 0.78 kW.
13. The recommended fusing is 10 A.
14. The connection plug of this comfort dehumidifier for weekend homes is CEE 7/7.
15. The cable length is 1.8 m.
16. The dimensions of this comfort dehumidifier, model no. VAC-TTR-56-E are L 200 x W 445 x H 525 mm, the packaging is not included.
17. This comfort dehumidifier, model no. VAC-TTR-56-E has a non-stop dehumidification.
18. It has an electronic hygrostat and is program-controlled for automatic dehumidification.
19. The air filter of this comfort dehumidifier, model no. VAC-TTR-56-E is readily accessible and can be washed.
20. It features a switch-off timer function which is pre-selectable.
21. This comfort dehumidifier, model no. VAC-TTR-56-E can be used for drying laundry.
22. It is easy to carry due to its transport handle.
23. The hose connection is possible in the condensate drain.
24. The recommended size for the hose is 12 mm.
25. The fan type used it Radial with 2 stages.
26. The condensate tank has an available container.
27. It has a shut-off feature when the condensate tank is full.
28. It has an indicator when the container is full.
We supply these comfort dehumidifiers for yachts, garages, and weekend homes in the USA, UK, Germany, France, Netherlands, Spain, Switzerland, Sweden, and other European countries. Also, we supply these comfort dehumidifiers for yachts, garages, and weekend homes in the Middle East and other Asian countries including India, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Singapore, etc.