A commercial dehumidifier reduces and retains humidity levels in the room, typically for purposes of safety or comfort, or to remove the musty odor and prevent the development of mildew by removing water from the room. Dehumidifiers operate in one of two ways — through refrigeration (cooling air to extract moisture from a refrigerator or air conditioner using similar technology) or by absorption/adsorption (when moisture is absorbed into or adsorbed into a drying material and then removed).
The commercial dehumidifier TTK 355 S is a portable type dehumidifier that can be easily moved, thanks to its robust and non-marking large wheels. The commercial dehumidifier TTK 355 S is fully designed and manufactured by Trotec in Germany. With its tested German industrial design, it can ensure to give a valuable performance. The commercial dehumidifier has a maximum dehumidification capacity of 70 liters per day. This device is operated on an environment in which temperature is 5°C up to 32°C and a humidity range of 32%RH up to 100%RH. The commercial dehumidifier TTK 355 S is built for a rather harsher environment because of its great combination of high-performance heat exchange and fan system that can circulate and dehumidify 1,000 m3/h airflow speed.
The commercial dehumidifier TTK 355 S is commonly used in workshops, product storages, and construction and restoration area. It can also be used in garages, museums, pharmaceutical warehouse and factory maintain a certain humidity level to prevent spoilage or deterioration of sensitive products. This device has a special added feature that can be beneficial to the user – built-in operating time counter. Another great additional feature is the power consumption detector. With these dual features, it can greatly help the user in power consumption or energy management.
Applications of Commercial Dehumidifier, model no. VAC-TTK-355 S:
The Commercial Dehumidifier, model no. VAC-TTK-355 S is useful for the following applications:
- It is used in storages to prevent spoilage of products and mold build-up.
- The commercial dehumidifiers are also used to reduce excess humidity or mildew in construction building areas and indoor room renovations
- To prevent potential damages to furniture and properties.
- To prevent damage to electrical equipment.
- Dehumidification in stores also improves air circulation.
- Dehumidification in a rougher environment to maintain the desired humidity level.
- It can be used in different industries like Pharmaceutical for storing of medicines or drugs to maintain dryness and sensitive products.
- It is used to maintain a certain humidity level even at low temperatures.
- It is mostly used to maintain humidity during medicine/drug production.
- It is used for basement storages to regulate the humidity level and air circulation.
- It is also used for sensitive areas like restoration or remediation sites.
Features of Commercial Dehumidifier, model no. VAC-TTK-355 S:
- Trolley configuration, it makes easy to handle and transport anywhere.
- It is with high dehumidification efficiency due to the combination of a powerful rotary compressor and a quality fan for airflow.
- Space saves due to its equal dimensions which makes it easily stackable.
- It has an optional feature of operating time counter and kilowatts counter.
- Very robust housing protection to prevent the entering of moisture and dust inside.
- It will not leave any marks on the flooring due to its non-marking wheel.
- The recommended room for the construction drying size is 450 m³ or 180 m².
- The recommended room size for dry keeping is 900 m³ or 360 m².
- A drainage connection is provided that can be connected to a hosepipe for continuous drainage.
- It has a tracker on operating hours and kilowatt consumed.
- It is maintenance-friendly and easy to use features.
Specifications of Commercial Dehumidifier, model no. VAC-TTK-355 S for construction and restoration area, stores or workshops, and production storages.
- The maximum dehumidification performance is up to 70 liters per day.
- It has a power steel coated housing design.
- The dehumidifier power supply is 50Hz with 230Voltage.
- The Commercial Dehumidifier for construction and restoration area can performance is up to 70 liters per day.
- The dehumidifier is using refrigeration mechanism which cools the air to remove moisture using similar technology to a refrigerator or air conditioner
- The nominal current consumption is 5.8A.
- The Commercial Dehumidifier for stores or workshops is operating on temperature range is 5°C to 32°C and the operating humidity range is 32%Rh to 100%Rh.
- The power supply consumes 1.3kW only.
- The Commercial Dehumidifier for product storages has a maximum of 1,000m3/hour airflow.
- It has an automatic defrost mode of hot gas.
- The CO2 equivalent of the compressor is 2.19 t.
- The water tanks are up to 6 liters.
- It has a sound level of 54 dBA.
- The Commercial Dehumidifier for product storages has a drainage connection for continuous drainage.
- The Commercial Dehumidifier for stores or workshops has a pump performance of up to 50 m distance with a maximum pump height of 4 m
- It comes with built-in hygrostat.
- The air filter is easy to clean for the users.
- The users can control the air volume.
We supply these commercial dehumidifiers for storage spaces and laboratories in the USA, UK, Germany, France, Netherlands, Spain, Switzerland, Sweden and other European countries. Also, we supply these commercial dehumidifiers for storage spaces and laboratories in the Middle East and other Asian countries including India, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Singapore, etc.