The Commercial dehumidifier removes or maintains in-room humidity levels, usually for protection or comfort reasons, or to eliminate the musty odor and prevent molding from forming by removing water from the air. A dehumidifier has two types of operation – refrigeration and adsorption. The refrigeration method is by cooling the air using similar methods to extract moisture from a fridge or air conditioner. While absorption/adsorption is when humidity is absorbed into or adsorbed into a drying material and then removed. The Commercial dehumidifier TTK 165 ECO is a refrigerant type. It is another efficient but low-cost solution for commercial dehumidification solution from the well-known manufacturer Trotec from Germany which designs the world-class machines for domestic, commercial, and industrial solution for temperature and humidity management, ventilation and purification, and measuring solutions. The Commercial dehumidifier TTK 165 ECO is suitable for room size of 90m² or 230m³ for dry keeping with its impressive performance of 52 liters per day.
The Commercial dehumidifier TTK 165 ECO is perfect for long hours of unsupervised dehumidification because of its feature of an external condensate drain and an optional external pump for higher place application. The Commercial dehumidifier TTK 165 ECO is also a portable type device that can be easily moved from one pleasure to another using the transport handle and non-mark able large wheels. Additional to that is the on the go cable holder and efficient rotary piston compressor for safe transportation and proper storing in every position.
The Commercial dehumidifier TTK 165 ECO has an airflow rate of 350m³/hr and can be kept and operated in the surrounding conditions of 5°C to 32°C temperature and 30%RH to 90%RH humidity. This device consumes 0.9kW of power with the nominal current value of 3.6A and operates in a power supply of 220 – 240 V/50 Hz. It is using an R-410A refrigerant as a cooling agent. It also has a sound level of 56dB (A) at a distance of 1 meter. It has a water tank of 5 liters and automatically switches off when it’s full and with a warning light that indicates when its water tank is full.
Applications of Commercial Dehumidifier, model no. VAC-TTK-165 ECO:
The Commercial Dehumidifier, model no. VAC-TTK-165 ECO is useful for the following applications:
- Dehumidification in a rougher environment to maintain the desired humidity level.
- It is intended for use in building sites and manufacturing applications.
- It can be used in art galleries and museums to maintain the dryness and the highly sensitive and expensive artworks and other materials.
- It is used to maintain a certain humidity level even at low temperatures.
- It is mostly used to maintain humidity during medicine/drug production.
- It is used for basement storages to regulate the humidity level and air circulation.
- It is also to avoid deterioration of luxury cars in the garages.
- It is used in the gyms, spa and fitness centers to avoid and minimize the moisture in the air.
- It is used to prevent the dampness and failure possibilities stored items like engines and spare parts for the Aviation sector.
- It is used for humidity sensitive paper and printing industry that can lead to an increase in the consistency of paper and ink color.
- It can be used for indoor spa, swimming pools, and Jacuzzi to maintain good air circulation and air condition and prevent molds and slippery floors which might cause accidents.
Features of Commercial Dehumidifier, model no. VAC-TTK-165 ECO:
- It is a low-cost solution for commercial dehumidification applications.
- It has a high dehumidification efficiency even at low temperatures.
- It is ideal for rooms up to the size of 230 m³.
- It allows the user to move quickly and easily to another place of action.
- It has an automated hot gas defrost system.
- The operating temperature range is 5°C to 32°C.
- The operating humidity range is 32%Rh to 90%Rh.
- It is consists of an energy-efficient rotary compressor.
- It is provided with a point for a hosepipe connection for continuous drainage.
- It has a water tank of up to 5 liters, and it switches off automatically when it’s full.
- It has a sound level of 56 dBA from a 1-meter distance.
- It is eco-friendly of all time.
- It has retractable metal carrying handle at the top of the dehumidifier.
Specifications of Commercial Dehumidifier, model no. VAC-TTK-165 ECO for stores, construction sites, Hotels, and Restaurants.
- The maximum dehumidification performance is up to 52 liters per day.
- It has a 20 l/24h dehumidification capacity at 20 °C / 60 % RH.
- It has a 50 l/24h dehumidification capacity at 30 °C / 80 % RH.
- The maximum air volume is 350 m³/h.
- It’s a transport/ carrying design.
- The dehumidifier can operate both 50Hz supplies with 220-240Voltage.
- The nominal current consumption is 3.6A.
- The Commercial Dehumidifier for garage and basement power supply consumes 0.9kW.
- The type of cooling agent is R-410A.
- It has a rotary piston compressor.
- It has a single-stage axial fan.
- The recommended room size for dry keeping is 230 m³ or 90 m².
- It has an automated defrost system running hot gas.
- The Commercial Dehumidifier for the art gallery and museum has a non-stop dehumidification function.
- The Commercial Dehumidifier for spa and swimming pool areas have a water tank, and it switches off automatically once it’s full.
- The air filter is readily accessible and easy to clean.
- It has an operating time counter.
- The dehumidifier has a hose connection and allows the user for continuous drainage.
- It has an optional external pump at request.
We supply these commercial dehumidifiers for storage spaces and laboratories in the USA, UK, Germany, France, Netherlands, Spain, Switzerland, Sweden and other European countries. Also, we supply these commercial dehumidifiers for storage spaces and laboratories in the Middle East and other Asian countries including India, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Singapore, etc.