The compact design of condensation dehumidifier TTK 50 E makes the dehumidifier appearance refreshingly plain. Due to its comprehensible and well-arranged components, easy to set up, and there is no need to study the manual first. Just unpack it, switch it ON, and adjust the humidity performance. Once the commissioning is done, comfort dehumidifier TTK 50E does its efficient performance entirely better than its appearance.
It is equipped with an easily accessible reuse filter to clean dust, animal hair, and lint from the air. And the durable rotary type compressor makes this TTK 50 E to give permanent dehumidification in small living or workspaces. It comes with an external condensation hose connector to dispose of the condensation water in the continuous operation or absence of the user.
Applications of Condensation Dehumidifier, model no. VAC-TTK-50-E
- To maintain the humidity in the inhouse libraries.
- Used to keep the right humidity level in retail stores to maintain the quality of products.
- Used in clinics to make comfortable humidity environment
- It is used to maintain the humidity in office areas.
- Used for dehumidification in homes.
Features of Condensation Dehumidifier, model no. VAC-TTK-50-E
- It has overflow protection with an auto switch function.
- It has a full level indication for the condensation collection tank.
- It is equipped with adjustable hygrostat to control the humidity by the user.
- Automatic ON/OFF control for compressor and fan for a long lifetime.
- It has provisions to connect external condensation hose for continuous operation mode.
- It has two-stage control for the fan to control the airflow and timer function.
- The air filter can be cleanable and easily accessible.
Specifications of the Condensation Dehumidifier, model no. VAC-TTK-50-E for dry keeping in the inhouse libraries, dehumidification in offices, commercial stores, etc.
- The Condensation Dehumidifier for dry keeping in the inhouse libraries consumes 0.29 KW power only.
- The operating temperature range is 50 Celsius to 320Celsius.
- The recommended room size for usage is 78m3 or 31m2.
- It comes with a condensation water tank with a capacity of 3.5litre.
- The condensation dehumidifier TTK 50 E is equipped with a radial fan.
- It is designed with a rotary piston-type compressor.
- Users can control the humidity by using the adjustable hygrostat.
- The amount of cooling agent in the compressor is 150grams.
- The compressor is operating with 1.2Mpa suction pressure and 2.4Mpa discharge pressure.
- The GWP factor of the compressor is 1430.
- The dehumidification capacity of the Condensation Dehumidifier for dehumidification in offices is 16litre/24hour.
- The compressor has 0.215[t] CO2 equivalent.
- The volume of air in the stage maximum is 100m3/hour.
- The Condensation Dehumidifier for maintaining the humidity in clinics is designed with the dimension of Length 220mm, width 310mm, Height 540mm, and 11Kg weight.
- The condensation dehumidifier operates with 40dB(A) in the distance of 1meter sound values.
- It has an electronic automatic defrosting function to protect the evaporator from ice forming.
- The recommended condensation hose is 13 mm.
- The condensation dehumidifier TTK 50 E comes with a 1.5-meter power cable and CEE7/7 type connection plug.
- The Operating humidity range is 30%Rh to 80%Rh.
- The compressor of this Condensation Dehumidifier for commercial stores works with R-134A refrigerant gas.
- The dehumidifier can operate in a 50Hz supply with 230Voltage.
- The Nominal current consumption is 1.3 A, and the recommended fuse rating is 10A.
We supply these Condensation Dehumidifiers for dry keeping in the inhouse libraries, dehumidification in offices, commercial stores in the USA, UK, Germany, France, Netherlands, Spain, Switzerland, Sweden, and other European countries. Also, we supply these Condensation Dehumidifiers for dry keeping in the inhouse libraries, dehumidification in offices, commercial stores in the Middle East, and other Asian countries, including India, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Singapore, etc.