The Industrial Desiccant Dehumidifier TTR 6600 is a high-performing rigid desiccant dehumidifier that is capable of superb dehumidification performance with up to 892 kg / 24 h and an airflow rate of 7700 m³ / h. This excellent and durable dehumidifier is manufactured by Trotec GmbH, Germany with the best quality standards. The control box has an IP44 safety rating and the enclosure is reinforced with steel housing and corrosion protection that can stand up to any severe environmental conditions.
This industrial desiccant dehumidifier employs the latest TTR Trisorp Dual technology and has a high dry airflow rate with even a low dew point. The use of industrial desiccant dehumidifiers is secure and budget-friendly, as these dehumidifiers can be utilized at optimal operating temperature ranges. The reason behind the energy efficiency of this desiccant dehumidifier because the dehumidifier is split with two airflow ducts for process air and regeneration air with a fan for each funnel. The process air to be dehumidified is absorbed by another fan and will flow through the revolving desiccant wheel. The regeneration air is also absorbed by another fan through the purging sector. As the desiccant wheel starts heating up while operation, the purging sector serves as a heat recovery for the revolving wheel.
This desiccant dehumidifier is designed for ease in maintenance. Lock enabled doors and filter flaps with a control cabinet allow easy access to the internal elements of the dehumidifier. The redesignable air direction reversal of this unit enables the capability to integrate new or additional devices flexibly into previous process sequences.
Applications of Industrial Desiccant Dehumidifier, model no. VAC-TTR-6600
- The Industrial Desiccant Dehumidifier model VAC-TTR-6600 is ideal for the most diverse air and gas dehumidification tasks.
- VAC-TTR-6600 can be used for maintaining the porous and flowable hygroscopic products.
- It is used in freezing tunnels and cold stores for dry keeping of air and dew point control.
- It is used in cleanrooms and drying rooms.
- It is used in water and gas processing facilities and pump stations for dry keeping of air.
- It can be used in dry air storage facilities or timber stores.
- It is used in ammunition or military equipment depots.
- It is used in the electronics and semiconductor industry or the food industry for drying process air.
- It is used in the steel industry for process air drying and dehumidification of systems.
- It is used in plastic processing factories for preventing the formation of condensate and material changes.
- It is used in the chemical and pharmaceutical industry for dehumidifying or drying process air.
- It is used in gas turbines for dehumidifying the process air.
Features of Industrial Desiccant Dehumidifier, model no. VAC-TTR-6600
- The Industrial Desiccant Dehumidifier model VAC-TTR-6600 has a stainless steel housing and an electrical control box with an IP44 enclosure.
- VAC-TTR-6600 dehumidifier is corrosion-proof and it can be even be operated under severe environmental conditions.
- It has a high dry airflow rate with even a low dew point.
- VAC-TTR-6600 has rotor rotation control (rotor and drive).
- There is operating temperature management in regeneration air.
- The Industrial Desiccant Dehumidifier model VAC-TTR-6600 has external on/off terminals and hygrostat terminals.
- VAC-TTR-6600 has rigid and maintenance-friendly stainless steel housing.
- It has an over-temperature protection system with a restart lock for regeneration air.
- There is a purging sector for heat recovery.
- It has two separate air flow ducts for process air and regeneration air with one fan for each duct.
- There are air filters behind every air inlet.
Specifications of Industrial Desiccant Dehumidifier, model no. VAC-TTR-6600 for grain stores, steel industry and pharmaceutical industry:
- The dehumidification capacity of the Industrial Desiccant Dehumidifier model VAC-TTR-6600 is 892 kg/24h or 32.2 kg/h (in case of intake air 20°C / 60 % RH).
- The external compression of dry air is 400 Pa.
- The nominal air volume is 6,600 m³/h.
- The air volume free-blowing is 7,200 m³/h.
- The diameter of the dry air connection outlet is 499 mm.
- The operating principle of this industrial desiccant dehumidifier is TTR Trisorp Dual.
- The diameter of the regeneration connection inlet and wetair connection outlet is 298 mm.
- The diameter of the process air connection inlet is 499 mm.
- The Electrical Installed capacity is 50.5 kW.
- Mains connection of VAC-TTR-6600 is 3/PE/380 – 480 V/50 – 60 Hz
- The nominal current consumption is 73.5 A.
- The heating capacity is 45 kW.
- The VAC-TTR-6600 for grain stores has an operating range of -20°C to 40°C and 0 to 100% RH (non-condensing).
- The recommended electrical fusing for VAC-TTR-6600 is 100 A.
- The industrial desiccant dehumidifier has an automatic non-stop dehumidification.
- The weight of this industrial desiccant dehumidifier is 720 kg (packaging excluded).
- The dimensions of the industrial desiccant dehumidifier is L 1,919 x W 1,110 x H 1,680 mm (packaging excluded).
- It has a stainless steel housing.
- The standard version of the industrial desiccant dehumidifier model VAC-TTR-6600 for steel industy is designed for indoor installation and the shelter against the weather is optionally available.
- It has rotor rotation control (rotor and drive).
- This dehumidifier has a wide range of voltage.
- The industrial desiccant dehumidifier VAC-TTR-6600 for pharmaceutical industry has an over-temperature protection system with restart lock (regeneration air) is available in this dehumidifier.
- Operating temperature management is available for regeneration air.
- It has a filter monitoring per air current and collective warning light.
- It has configurable air direction reversal (conversion requires minimal effort).
- It is with Duoventic control.
- There are terminals for external ON/OFF and terminals for hygrostat.
- It has an operating hours counter.
- It has an integrated heat recovery.
- This dehumidifier has potential-free contacts (operation, fault, filter).
- Air volume regulation is available with the standard dehumidifier.
- The electronic hygrostat and mechanical hygrostat is available optionally.
- Moisture control is available as an option.
- Sensor-supported Flowmatic control is optionally available.
- The moisture and temperature registration is optionally available.
- It has an electric resistance regeneration heating design.
- Transport frame, swivel casters with brake, trestle rollers and crane lifting gear is available as an option.
- It has forklift pockets for mobility.
- Air pre-cooling and after-cooling are optionally available.
We supply these Industrial Desiccant Dehumidifiers for grain stores, the steel industry and the pharmaceutical industry in all Middle East countries including the United Arab Emirates, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar, Bahrain, Iraq, Lebanon, Syria, Egypt, Jordan, Libya, Tunisia, etc.