The Peltier Dehumidifier TTP 1 E / TTP 2 E is made with a timeless design, ideal for drying solution. This device will bring you impressive results on restricted space. It comes with an innovative thermoelectric technology that brings dry conditions anytime. These mini dehumidifiers will allow you to breath with relish, get rid of moist and musty room air. The TTP 1 E / TTP 2 E devices can perform a dehumidification of about 220 ml per day to keep a 5 m² room reliably dry. Whether it is in living or working environment, the dehumidifiers can easily blend in. The device can be use excellently in closets, shoe cabinet, pantries, and even in windowless bathroom without much moisture. With the proper place for the device position, they can reduce the condensation to prevent mold growth and removes excess moisture from the air.
The principle of condensation and Peltier element to dehumidify small rooms in a silent manner is combined for the better usage of this devices. In condensation process, the contained water vapor in the room air precipitates then the dehumidified cooled air is blown out thus conditioned to mix with the air in the room. The TTP 1 E / TTP 2 E are energy efficient devices and very silent made possible by Peltier element. The device handling characteristics is made simple for the dehumidification operation. For the operating status of the device, it comes with an LED that indicates whether the water tank needs to be emptied. The device will automatically stop once the water tank capacity has reached its limit. Once the water tank is empty the device will automatically switch on and continue its operation.
Applications of Peltier Dehumidifiers, model VAC-TTP-1 E / TTP-2 E
- It is used to improve air quality in a most effective way.
- It is used to remove excess moisture from the air in a room temperature.
- It is used to reduce condensation on a cold surface when humid air is in contact with it.
- It is used to eliminate musty odor and provides fresh air.
- It is used to prevent mildew by extracting water from the air.
- It is used to prevent Molds that cause natural that causes natural materials to breakdown.
- It is use to prevent your home from slowly deteriorating, while simultaneously creating a healthier living environment for your family
- It helps eliminates dust mites cause for many allergy-related symptoms which thrive in humid temperature.
- It is used to maintain the level of humidity in the air for a better health and comfort environment.
Features of Peltier Dehumidifiers, model VAC-TTP-1 E / TTP-2 E
- It has a sleek, unpretentious style fits in with every living or working environment.
- It has an air purification function that filters dust, fluff and animal hair.
- It is made with a high degree of flexibility due to extra small construction.
- It has a low power consumption which is energy efficient.
- The TTP 1 E is made easy for handling in operation.
- It has a dehumidification operation made easy.
- It has a dehumidification performance of about 220 ml per day and keep a smaller room of up to 5 m² reliably dry.
- It has a unique design that blends in any living or working environment.
- It has a Peltier element that makes the device more energy-efficient and ultra-silent at the same time.
- The TTP 1 E comes with an LED the indicates whether the water tank needs to be emptied.
- It has a sensor that detects the capacity of 500 ml of water and make the device to turn off automatically.
- The TTP 1 E / TTP 2 E comes with a transparent water collection container.
- It has an integrated air purification function that filters dust, fluff and fur.
Specifications of Peltier Dehumidifiers, model VAC-TTP-1 E / TTP-2 E for air quality improvement, removing of excess moisture and reducing condensation:
- It has a power input of 0.02 kW
- It has a nominal current consumption of 0.6 A
- For electrical values, the mains connection is 100-240 V / 50-60 Hz
- The recommended room size dry keeping for m³ is 12.5
- The recommended room size dry keeping for m² is 5
- Minimum temperature range for surrounding conditions is 16°C
- Maximum temperature range for surrounding conditions is 35°C
- Minimum humidity range for surrounding conditions is 45 % RH
- The connection plug is CEE 7/16
- It has a cable length of 1.4 m
- The water tank capacity is 0.5 l
- The sound values for a distance of 1 m is 35 dB(A)
- The dimensions of the device are L 95 x W 150 x H 220
- The weight of this device is 1 kg (packaging excluded)
We supply this Peltier Dehumidifier TTP 1 E / TTP 2 E for air quality improvement, removing of excess moisture and reducing condensation in the USA, UK, Germany, France, Netherlands, Spain, Switzerland, Sweden, and other European countries. Also, we supply this Peltier Dehumidifier TTP 1 E / TTP 2 E for air quality improvement, removing of excess moisture and reducing condensation in the Middle East and other Asian countries including India, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Singapore, etc.