The Peltier Dehumidifier is made to be the most innovative dryer technology for smaller rooms. This device has an EU plug and comes without a suitable UK adapter. The device can easily adapt to all environmental specification by the use of its innovative thermoelectric technology and discreet look. A room with a 6 m² in area can be easily maintained with a dehumidifying capacity of 300 ml per day is enough to keep in a small room. At home, humidity points are sensitive in a small windowless sanitary rooms. This device reduces the condensation, prevents the formation of molds and frees the air from excess moisture.
The TTP 5E device is made not only optimized for energy efficiency, but also made with Peltier element that makes it whisper-quiet allowing the device to have a very less sound to avoid disturbance in the specific area where the device is used. The Peltier unit is made easy for a much simple handling in dehumidifying operations. To use the device, you just need to plug it into the mains, switch on and done.
Applications of Peltier Dehumidifiers, model VAC-TTP-5E
- It is used to maintain the level of humidity in the air for a better health and comfort environment.
- It is used to remove excess moisture from the air in a room temperature.
- It is used to reduce condensation on a cold surface when humid air is in contact with it.
- It is used to eliminate musty odor and provides fresh air.
- It is used to prevent mildew by extracting water from the air.
- It is used to improve air quality in a most effective way.
- It is used to prevent Molds that cause natural that causes natural materials to breakdown.
- It is use to prevent your home from slowly deteriorating, while simultaneously creating a healthier living environment for your family
- It helps eliminates dust mites cause for many allergy-related symptoms which thrive in humid temperature.
Features of Peltier Dehumidifiers, model VAC-TTP-5E
- It is made with unobtrusive exterior and a thermoelectric technology where the device can be adapted to any environment condition.
- It has a Peltier element that makes the device more energy-efficient and ultra-silent at the same time.
- It has a warning light sensor that detects the capacity of water and make the device to turn off automatically.
- It has an air purification function that filters dust, fluff and animal hair.
- It is made with a high degree of flexibility due to extra small construction.
- It has a low power consumption which is energy efficient.
- The TTP 5 E is made easy for handling in operation.
- It has a dehumidification operation made easy.
- It has a dehumidification performance of about 300 ml per day and keep a smaller room of up to 6 m² reliably dry
- It has an appealing compact design that blends in any living or working environment.
Specifications of Peltier Dehumidifiers, model VAC-TTP-5E for maintaining level of humidity, removing of excess moisture and eliminating musty odor:
- For electrical values, the mains connection is 100-240 V / 50-60 Hz
- It has a nominal current consumption of 2.5 A
- It has a power input of 0.023 kW
- The recommended room size dry keeping for m³ is 15
- The recommended room size dry keeping for m² is 6
- Minimum temperature range for surrounding conditions is 10°C
- Maximum temperature range for surrounding conditions is 50°C
- The connection plug is CEE 7/16
- It has a cable length of 1.5 m
- The water tank capacity is 0.7 l
- The sound values for a distance of 1 m is 35 dB(A)
- The dimensions of TTP 5E are L 100 x W 160 x H 260
- The weight of this device is 1.5 kg (packaging excluded)
We supply this Peltier Dehumidifier TTP 5E for maintaining level of humidity, removing of excess moisture and eliminating musty odor in the USA, UK, Germany, France, Netherlands, Spain, Switzerland, Sweden, and other European countries. Also, we supply this Peltier Dehumidifier TTP 5E for maintaining level of humidity, removing of excess moisture and eliminating musty odor in the Middle East and other Asian countries including India, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Singapore, etc.