An automatic dehumidifier controls the humidity or moisture content of the air automatically. It has a hygrostat which is similar to thermostat of AC. The user can set the required humidity in the humidistat and the dehumidifier will work automatically. The moisture in the air is converted into water and the water drains out through a pipe. Most of the models are having an inbuilt water tank which collects the water. If you are not using a pipe, you will have to clear the tank once it is full.
Specifications of Automatic Dehumidifier model TTK 355S:
- 24 hrs. Automatic Start-up & Shut down through a hygrostat.
- Automatic defrost with Hose drainage. The hose will drain the water continuously and will not require any manual attention.
- The machine is extremely silent.
- The capacity of the dehumidifier at 30°c, RH 80% is 50-80 Litre per Day.
- Electrical Supply Voltage is 1 Phase, 220V, 50Hz. (If you require 60 Hz machines, please contact us)
- Input Electrical power is 1.3-2 KW.
- Input Electrical current is 6-10 Ampere.
- Humidity control is through automatic Switch control.
- Drainage is through a hose which will be connected during the installation.
- The compressor has three minutes delay protection.
- Noise level is less than ≤65Db (65 decibels).
Due to our continuous efforts to provide higher quality, the above specifications may change and are subject to confirmation at the time of ordering. Please contact us for assistance on sizing calculation and selection of dehumidifiers.
VackerGloabl supplies all types of dehumidifiers for all commercial and industrial applications.