The VE 4 MultiQube has been configured as a central power unit of the revolutionary multiqube network that can also be individually controlled. It is a powerful, compact, unbeatably flexible restorative drying unit. With its powerful 1.1 kW motor has been made even better with its highly-successful predecessor, compacter and lightweight and more service-friendly than before. The side channel compressors are specially made for sound absorbing, electrically powered developed for operation in occupied rooms where noise emission should be kept to a minimum due to the nature of the situation. It can be use into 2 different process such as over pressure and low pressure.
The VE 4 device is designed solely for the transportation of clean air and clean gases. This unit is equipped with an Optiflow LED display that uses a Traffic light principle to show how effective the drying operation is. The DA3 is focused on areas that are especially moist subject to a higher flow resistance therefore reduced drying time significantly. The exact consumption rates of the compressor are shown in the counter and the connected peripheral equipment within an accuracy of +-1%. The electrical supply is protected accordingly during operation.
The VE series can optional be connected to a TTSL unit which can be used for the wireless remote monitoring of drying process. At the connecting point of the TTSL requires 1-230V/ 50 Hz power supply, which is also protected by a safety fuse on the control panel. The VE 4 features makes it the most compact, powerful, light-weight and silent insulation dryer of its class.
Applications of Insulation Drying Unit, model VAC-VE-4
- It is used for drying insulation layers
- It is used for damp proofing in construction areas to control moisture
- It is used for the transportation of clean air and clean gases
- It is used for dehumidifying process
- It is used for contamination of the ambient air
- It is used to provide an optimal air filtration at a maximum air flow rate
- it is used with over pressure process where heated dry air is vented through special openings in the insulation layers.
- It is used with under pressure process where moist air is suctioned out of the insulation layers using vacuum turbines
Features of Insulation Drying Unit, model VAC-VE-4
- It has a robust ABS housing which is lighter than metal sheet, extremely durable, high impact resistance and surface toughness, with good sound absorption and easy to clean.
- It has an excess pressure and low pressure operation mode
- It is efficient and a 100% downward compatible to previous models
- It was designed for a flexible and stable stacking installation in combined use with multiqube system component.
- The operating elements of VE 4 multiqube is attached with full protection.
- It has a dual counter installed for the operating hours and energy consumption (MID-Compliant) of the device.
- The VX 4 is completely stackable for saving space
- It is installed with Integrated 6 A service socket for dehumidifiers including 6.3 A fuse.
- It comes with an Optiflow LED display for effective installation optimization
- It has a high quality stainless steel connectors for a better and fast connection of hoses
- It has a quick release fastener for an easy maintenance of the device.
- It has a cable holder for a better fixed position of cables.
- It has a high quality wheels with rollstop catch and solid rubber wheels sparing the floor
Specifications of Insulation Drying Unit, model VAC-VE-4 for drying insulation layers, damp proofing and dehumidifying process:
- The Air flow (free outlet) has a stage max. of 150 m³/h.
- The recommended room size for excess pressure is 50 m²
- The recommended room size for low pressure is 40 m²
- It has a max. excess pressure of 200 mbar
- It has a max low pressure of 175 mbar
- For electrical values, the mains connection is 230 V/50 Hz
- It has a power input of 1.1 kW
- Its nominal current consumption is 7.5 A
- The recommended fusing is 16 A
- The motor protection for thermal contact is included in the standard equipment.
- For safety feature, a High-temperature bearing is used for overheating protection.
- The Fuse service socket 6,3 A
- The fuse for TTSL unit is 2 A
- The dimensions of VE 4 are L 420 x W 430 x H 415
- The weight of this device is 25.5 kg (packaging excluded)
We supply this VE 4 Multiqube for drying insulation layers, damp proofing and dehumidifying process in the USA, UK, Germany, France, Netherlands, Spain, Switzerland, Sweden, and other European countries. Also, we supply this VE 4 Multiqube for drying insulation layers, damp proofing and dehumidifying process in the Middle East and other Asian countries including India, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Singapore, etc.