Single use, Disposable temperature and humidity data loggers are for recording temperature and humidity during transportation, storage etc. Suppose you are despatching any food or medicine items under specific temperature and humidity. You may want to record the temperature and humidity during the transit. And you can download the data at the end of the journey without any special software. These can record and display alerts for temperature and humidity readings. The common use is for temperature and humidity sensitive goods. This single-use, single trip humidity data logger generates the reports automatically simply by inserting into a PC. Hence we also call it as a USB, PDF temperature and humidity data recorder.
VAC-V1H Single-use Disposable, Temperature & Humidity Recording Data Logger with LED alerts
This USB, PDF, Excel temperature & humidity disposable data logger has the following features.
- It can operate in computers with any operating system viz. Microsoft Windows, Apple MacOSX and Linux operating systems.
- The logger can record a minimum humidity of 0% (Relative Humidity).
- The logger can record a maximum humidity of 100% RH (Relative Humidity).
- The minimum temperature reading is -40 °C or -40°F
- The maximum temperature reading is +80 °C or +176°F.
- The data logger has a memory capacity of approximately 6500 temperature readings and 6500 humidity readings. This means that if you record the data once every 3 minutes, it will last for 13.5 days. If the interval is 6 minutes, it will last for 27 days.
- It has a temperature sensor type of digital Sensirion SHT31.
- The temperature reading of this single-use humidity data logger is up to 0.01°C digits.
- There are 5 different ways to start the single-use, temperature & humidity logger (1) Press the start button and hold for a few seconds and it will start recording. (2) Start the recording with a programmed time delay (3) Program the disposable humidity logger to start at a particular time (4) The logger can automatically start at any date and time with a time delay (5) Program the disposable humidity logger to start the recording once it reaches any particular Temperature.
- The user can stop the recording automatically at a certain time.
- The user can stop the recording automatically after a certain number of days, weeks etc.
- The user can also stop recording by using the stop button.
- The user can use this single trip, disposable temperature & humidity data logger for recording in a temperature range of -40 °C to +80 °C or -40°F to +176°F and humidity range of 1% to 100%RH.
- Two different Sampling interval cannot be programmed for temperature and humidity separately. The user can program this from 1 second to 24 hours.
- The dimensions of the logger are 80mm x 49mm x 9 mm.
- The temperature measurement has an accuracy of ±0.3°C between-40 °C to +80 °C or -40°F to +176°F.
- The battery type is cell type battery CR2032. The user cannot change the battery.
- There are 5 LEDs to display the alarms. One LED for HighHigh alert (Red), One LED for High alert (Red), One LED to show that it is within limits (Green), One LED for Low (Blue) and the last one for LowLow(Blue).
- Upon completion of recording, remove the plastic cap and insert into a PC, Mac or Linux system. Within a few seconds, you will see the logger as a USB drive with all the reports inside it.
- n supply the singe trip humidity loggers with inbuilt calibration as an option, at additional charges.
- If you want to mark at different points you can do so by the bookmarking feature.
- The time error of this single-use humidity data logger is ±15 minutes per year.
- The sensor attains a stabilized reading in less than 7 minutes (T90) in moving air.
- It generates the files type ZLG, TXT, CSV and PDF automatically. It supports all languages.
- The user can export the report file types ZLG, TXT, CSV and PDF.
- You can freely download the programming software from our website. This software is not required for downloading the data and generating the report.
- The reports are not editable and hence is fail-proof.
- Once inserted into a PC, you cannot reuse this disposable data logger.
- It complies with CE and RoHS certification.
- It has an approximate weight of 17 grams.
- It has a protection level of IP30 against solids and liquids.
- The battery lasts for 1 to 2 years depends on the usage.
- The warranty period is one year from the date of purchase or until the first use.
VAC-V1H-P Single-use Disposable, Temperature & Humidity Recording Data Logger with LED alerts. Pharma compliant model with an inbuilt calibration report.
All the technical details are the same as the previous one except the calibration reports. These disposable data loggers are calibrated in our laboratory and the calibration report is stored online. You can check the same by clicking on the calibration link inside the report.
Product details of Single-use temperature and humidity recorder
- Brief Title of the device: Disposable Temperature and humidity recorder for recording and downloading the data.
- Brief Description of the device: Electronic recorder for recording temperature and humidity for 30 to 90 days. It cannot be used for a second time after the first duration. Simply insert into any computer to download the data without any special software.
- Model number: VAC-V1H
- Brand: VackerGlobal
- Seller: VackerGlobal
- SKU Number: 1000000048
- Price (USD): 40.90
- Price Validity: 31 December 2021
FAQ on one-time use temperature and humidity recorder
- What is meant by a disposable data logger or single-use data logger? Once you start the recording, you can continue the recording until the memory is over. You cannot use it thereafter. However, the recorded data will remain within the recorder until the battery has power.
- For how long can a disposable data logger record the data? It depends on the memory capacity and the recording interval. As an example, consider a recorder with a memory capacity of 10000 readings. Assume that it records temperature once every 5 minutes. This means that daily it will record 288 readings. Hence, in this case, it will record for just over 34 days. For the same logger, if you record once every 10 minutes, it will record for over 68 days. You may note that this is for recording temperature only. In case you are recording temperature and humidity, the duration will become half.
- What are the applications of one-time-use data loggers? The major applications are during the transportation of medicines, vaccines, fruits, vegetables, food etc. The consignor will keep this data logger in the consignment. The consignee can check the record upon receiving the consignment.
- How can I download the data from a disposable data recorder? You can simply insert into a Pc or Macbook. It will automatically generate the complete reports in PDf, Excel and TXT formats.
- How to check the recording if there is no computer available? There are small LED indicators on the data recorder. It will indicate the basic data such as whether the temperature and humidity were always within limits. If not for how long it was above the limits.
- What is the battery life of a single trip data recorder? Generally, the battery lasts from 1 to 2 years but also depends on the storage temperature.
- What are the other names of a disposable data recorder? Other names are single-use recorder, single trip recorder, 30 days recorder, 60 days recorder, 90 days recorder etc.
We supply these disposable temperature & humidity data loggers in the USA, UK, Mexico, Canada, Latin America, Australia, New Zealand etc.
In Europe, we supply these humidity recorders in all European countries including Germany, France, Sweden, Bulgaria, Netherlands, Italy, Hungary, Poland, Denmark etc.
In the Middle East, we serve the United Arab Emirates, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar, Bahrain, Iraq, Lebanon, Syria, Egypt, Jordan, Libya, Tunisia etc.
In Africa, we serve countries including Kenya, Algeria, Tanzania, Djibouti, Chad, Ghana, Rwanda, Uganda, Nigeria, Ethiopia, Morocco, Angola, South Africa etc.
Also, we supply Single use, Disposable, USB Temperature/humidity data loggers (Single trip, humidity data loggers) to India, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Kazakhstan, Srilanka, Maldives and Cyprus.