Air cleaner VAC-TAC-1500 is suitable for clean rooms and hospitals. Also, it is useful for difficult day-to-day use on changing construction sites. It is the ideal solution for removing and treating air from toxic chemicals polluted work environment. Due to the infinitely adjustable volume of air, you can configure the air purifier to suit every application. It has the maximum air volume of 1000 m³/h at a maximum pressure of 900Pa. It is fully designed and manufactured by Trotec, Germany. One of the world’s unique professional air purifiers in a single device for applications ranging from building site restoration to cleanroom restoration.
Another benefit for VAC-TAC-1500 is that it has dust class H. Hence it is suitable for the asbestos reduction in compliance with TRGS 519. Using this air cleaner, you are on the safe side, particularly with the essential dust of quartziferous stones, artificial mineral fibres, wood, cellulose, and asbestos. You can also fit it with an H14 filter. This is in the HEPA filter compartment. This is to ensure the successful separation of viruses and other airborne contaminants in the particles range from 0.1 to 0.2 µm. Using the Varioshift function, you can configure the air cleaner with the HEPA terminal filter. This is especially for cleanroom environments.
The Air purifier VAC-TAC-1500 also has a monoventric regulator. This helps in adjusting the air volumes infinitely with precision. This allows you the make a setting exactly to suit your requirements. This is an advanced air purification designed as an economical model. It has great performance quality and a design suitable for easy handling. It has a maintenance-friendly design for a quick and easy filter change. In addition to this, it has a filter change display with an alarm tone. This will indicate when it is time to change the appropriate filters. The sound level of this air cleaner at 1m distance is 61 dB(A). It operates at 230 Voltage for both 50 & 60 Hz.
Applications of Air cleaner, model no. VAC-TAC-1500:
The Air cleaner, model no. VAC-TAC-1500 is useful for the following applications:
- It has an extremely durable metal housing. This is suitable for touch handling at construction works and renovation sites.
- It is suitable for water damage restoration.
- It is suitable for applications to remove the chemical substances, dust, and moulds in cleanrooms.
- This air cleaner is suitable for asbestos abatement.
- This air cleaner is also useful to remove unpleasant smell and airborne allergens in indoor spaces.
- It has a HEPA filter to remove the airborne bacteria, particles, and mould spores in hospitals.
- It is useful for application requiring mould fungus remediation.
- This air purifier is suitable for fire damage restoration including air borne carbon suit.
Features of Air purifier, model no. VAC-TAC-1500 :
- With Dust Class H, it is useful for remediation of asbestos. This in accordance with the standards of TRGS 519.
- It features a flexible filter system for dust collection and sprays paint mist extraction.
- It is very durable and has a metal design suitable for stacking multiple units.
- It has a monoventic regulator. This helps in and adjustable air volumes infinitely.
- It comes with an indicator for visual and acoustic filter adjustments.
- This air cleaner has a durable design with detachable fasteners for easy filter exchange.
- It has an advanced HEPA filter H14 for effectively removing the viruses and airborne bacteria.
- This air purifier has a powerful radial fan.
- It can be space savingly stacked for storage and use.
- It has a Vario shift feature for optimal installation of the terminal ventilator or HEPA filter fittings.
- The maximum air volume flow is 1000 m³/h.
- The negative pressure static of this air cleaner is 900 Pa.
- The amount of air recommended is 500 m³/h for dust class H.
- With filter surface H13, the air volume is 4.25 m².
- It can operate both 50-60Hz supplies with 230Voltage.
- The power supply consumes 0.175 kW.
- It has a varioshift function for variable filter configuration.
- It has a nominal current consumption of 1.4 A.
- The recommended fusing is 10 A.
- The electric connection plug type is CEE 7/7, H05RN-F.
- The diameter of the air transport hose connection for the suction side is 200 mm.
- The diameter of the air transport hose connection for the blowing out is 200 mm.
- It has a sound level of 61 dB(A) at a distance of 1 meter.
- It has a radial fan stepless stages.
- It has a dimension of L 705 mm, W 362 mm, and H 377 mm.
- The weight of this air cleaner is 22 kg.
- It is equipped with infinite adjustment of air volume.
- It has a filter change indication for pre-filter and main filter.
- The G4 filter is for combination coarse dust of ≤ 3 ACH. This application is for rooms with a size of up to 220 m³.
- The G4 + F7/F9 filter is for combination fine particulates of ≤ 3 ACH. This application is for rooms with a size of up to 110 m³.
- The G4 + H13 filter is for combination suspended matter of ≥ 10 ACH. This application is for rooms with a size of up to 35 m³.
- It has a carry/transport handles.
- This air cleaner has a swivel casters with parking brakes.
- It has a fixed castor.
- This air purifier has a castors/wheels with non-straining.
- It is stackable.
We supply these Air purifiers for rough construction sites, clean rooms, carbon suit and fire damage restoration across all African countries covering South Africa, Kenya, Nigeria, Tanzania, Rwanda, Djibouti, Morocco, Ghana, Ethiopia, Uganda, Morocco, Tunisia, Cameroon, Mauritius, Gabon, Seychelles, etc.
Also, we supply these in all Middle East countries covering the United Arab Emirates, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Qatar, Oman, Kuwait, Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon, Lybia etc.
In Europe, we supply these Air cleaners in Germany, France, Sweden, Spain, Italy etc.
We supply various models of Air cleaners and Air purifiers in the USA, UK, Europe, Middle East, Africa and other Asian countries.