Humidity and Temperature Data Loggers manufactured by Cryopak USA have wide variety of models for different range of temperature and humidity and different memory ranges. One of the major uses of these data loggers are for health care logistics. There are numerous models with internal and external sensors for temperature.
iMini series Temperature & Humidity data loggeriMini series is the most popular and economic series of Data Loggers. iMini series has two range of products viz. Temperature Data Loggers and Temperature + Humidity data loggers.
Features of iMini Temperature and Humidity data logger by Cryopak, USA
- It has a memory capacity of 16000 readings to 128000 readings.
- Temperature Sensor type is Internal and there are other models with external sensors.
- Humidity Sensor type is internal only.
- There are 4 programmable visual alarms viz. 2 on the higher side and 2 on the lower side. Alarms are Indicated by LED of different colours.
- It is programmable sampling interval from 5 seconds to 17 hours.
- Temperature measurement range is form -40 °C to +80 °C (-40 °F to +176 °F).
- For application such as refrigerators, a glycol bottle can be used optionally to reduce sudden fluctuations due to frequent door openings.
- We offer a warranty period of 2 years against manufacturing defects, except for battery.
Model no. MX-HE-S-16-L
- This model is Temperature and Humidity Multi-use data logger with external sensor.
- There are 3 sensors viz. 2 Internal sensor & 1 External senor (1 no internal temperature sensor, 1 no. external temperature sensor, 1 no. internal humidity senor).
- Type of sensors is Digital sensor and NTC.
- Memory capacity pf this humidity data logger is 16000 readings. (higher models with capacity upto 128,000 readings are available)
Model No. MX-HS-S-16-L
- This Temperature and Humidity Multi-use data logger is with internal sensors.
- This model has 2 nos. sensors viz. 1 no internal temperature sensor and 1 no. internal humidity sensor.
- Type of sensors are digital sensors.
- Memory capacity is 16000 readings (higher models with capacity upto 128,000 readings are available).
iLog series Temperature and Humidity data loggersThis series has more sophisticated models for environments which require high precision data logging
Features of iLog Temperature & Humidity data logger by Cryopak, USA
- It has a Memory capacity of 32,000 readings.
- The LCD display has capability to view different functions.
- Visual and audible alarms are available.
- It has the capability to bookmark times.
- Different models are available for very wide temperature range of measurement.
- It has an accuracy of ±0.35 °C.
- Detachable, customizable external sensor lengths and probe styles are available in different models.
Model no. EI-HS-D-32-L
- This is one model of Temperature and Humidity Multi-use data logger under iLog series.
- Measuring range is from -40 to +70°C (-40 to +158 °F).
- This model has 2 nos sensors viz 1 no internal temperature sensor and 1 no. internal humidity sensor.
- LCD Operating Range is form -20 °C to +70 °C (-4 °F to +158 °F).
- Sampling Interval is from 5 seconds to 10 days.
- It has a resolution of 0.1 °C / 0.1 °F / 0.1%.
- Battery Life is 1-2 years (depending on usage).
- It can connect to an external audible alarm.
Temperature & Humidity data logger VAC-V1MuH without displayThe Temperature & Humidity data logger VAC-V1MuH is a low-cost data recorder. It can record Temperature and humidity. It does not have a display but has 5 LED indicators to indicate alarms. If the temperature or humidity goes above the programmed limits, the red LED will be activated. If the temperature or humidity goes below the programmed limits, the Blue LEDs will start blinking. This temperature and humidity recorder is multi-use type. The customer can use it for any number of times until the battery capacity is over. The battery will last 1 to 2 years based on usage conditions and storage conditions. Downloading the data is very simple. The user can simply insert into any computer and it will detect similar to a USB memory stick. It is compatible with PC, MAC or Linux systems. Upon insertion, it will generate PDF, CSV or TXT files. You can open the CSV file using Microsoft Excel. We supply the data logger with an optional inbuilt calibration certificate. The calibration certificate is traceable and you can see the same by clicking on a link in the report. The major features of our Temperature & Humidity data logger are as below:
- It is compatible with PC, Mac and Linux systems
- Data download is very easy without the need of any USB cables or any special software
- Simply insert into any PC and it will be detected like a USB memory drive within seconds.
- It generates CSV (Excel), PDF and TXT reports automatically.
- It has a very high resolution of 0.015°C for temperature and 0.01%RH for humidity.
- The user can customize the PDF reports.
- Being an economy model, there is no LCD display. But we have provided 5 LEDs for alerts.
- The suer can simply upgrade the firmware through the USB connection.
Technical Specifications of Temperature & Humidity data logger VAC-V1MuH
- SKU of this Temperature and humidity multi use data logger without display is VAC-V1MuH.
- This is a multiple use type Temperature and Humidity Data Logger.
- The internal sensor type is Digital Sensirion SHT31.
- It has a memory capacity 13,000 readings.
- This temperature and humidity data logger can operate within the temperature range of -40 °C to +80 °C or -40°F to +176°F.
- It can measure and record temperature from -40 °C to +80 °C or -40°F to +176°F.
- The temperature readings will be accurate to the tune of ±0.3°C.
- The readings of the temperature recordings have a resolution of 0.015°C
- The readings of the humidity recordings have a resolution of 0.01%RH.
- It has an accuracy of ±15 minutes per year.
- Start and Stop buttons are provided on this data logger.
- The user can start the data recording by pressing the start button on the data logger for few seconds.
- The second method for starting the data logger is by programming it for starting at a certain date and time.
- In both the above cases the user can program a delay duration. Then the recording will start only after this particular delay duration.
- Also the user can program the data logger to start at a certain temperature.
- In order to stop the recording, the user can press the stop button for few seconds.
- Another way to stop the recording is by programming it to stop at a ceratin date and time.
- Also you can stop the temperature and humidity data logger by programming it to stop after a certain duration from the time of starting.
- The user can indicate different events in the recording time using the mark feature.
- During programming, the user can set the sampling interval anywhere from once per second to once per day.
- It can generate 4 total and or consecutive alarms.
- The sensors start measuring the right temperature within 7 minutes (T90) in moving air.
- Battery is coin type cells, but not replaceable by the customer. It will last 1 to 2 years based on the type of usage.
- IT does not have a LCD display. The status indication is through 5 LEDs.
- The data download is through inserting into USB port of PC, MAC or Linux. This is one of the very few data loggers which are compatible with PC, MAC and LIinux.
- It automatically generates TXT, CSV and PDF files. You don’t have to install or open any special software.
- The software is freely available from our website.
- If you require inbuilt calibration, please inform us while ordering.
- It complies with CE and RoHS certifications.
- The dimensions of this temperature and humidity data logger is 78mm x 49mm x 9 mm.
- It has a weight of 16.5 grams.
- Similar to all other humidity data loggers, the Ingress Protection Class is IP30.
- Password Protection is provided during programming for additional security.
- We offer a warranty of 1 year from the date of supply.