Swimming pool dehumidifier is for reducing the humidity of the air around an indoor pool. Humidity around swimming pools is always very high due to evaporation. The high humidity is caused due to the difference in temperature between the water and the surrounding air. This will cause damage to the walls, furniture etc.
- You can see water deposits on sidewalls and nearby areas. This causes peeling off paint and decolourisation.
- Painting and artefacts in the surrounding will be affected.
- Mould formation happens on walls.
- Nearby electronic equipment is affected.
- Causes corrosion of metal objects, rails etc.
Different models of swimming pool dehumidifierBased on the type of installation, there are mainly two types. Non-ducted swimming pool dehumidifier – These models are used for pool dehumidification of smaller areas. It can be installed on the nearby walls of the pool. The condensed water will be drained through a pipe. Ducted swimming pool dehumidifier – For a very large pool, dehumidifiers of high capacity are needed. In such cases, ducted models of swimming pool dehumidifiers are used. For proper air circulation, ducts are installed.
Pool dehumidifier model DS 51This is one of our most powerful swimming pool dehumidifiers. This is suitable for the front panel and rear panel installation. Brief details are explained below.
- The machine removes 84 litres of water per day when the surrounding temperature is 30 °C and humidity is 80 % RH.
- The machine removes 36 litres of water per day when the surrounding temperature is 20 °C and humidity is 60 % RH.
- For details of the performance please see the performance chart.
- Maximum air volume capacity is 740 cubic meter per hour.
- The machine can be operated in a temperature range between 15 to 35 °C.
- The machine can be operated in a humidity range between 30% to 90%RH.
- Operates on Electrical Input voltage of 230 Volt AC, 50 Hz
- Maximum power consumption is 0.98 kW
- Cooling agent of Compressor is R-407C
- Dimensions without packing are 340 mm (Length), 1,345 mm (Width) and 100 mm (Height)
- Selection guides for various models VIEW or DOWNLOAD
Product details of wall-mounted indoor swimming pool dehumidifier
- Brief Title of the device: Wall-mounted Swimming pool dehumidifier to reduce humidity around swimming pools.
- Brief Description of the device: Condensation type wall mounted dehumidifier to reduce the moisture content from the surrounding air around swimming pools. Moisture is extracted from the air to reduce the humidity.
- Model number: VAC-DS60
- Brand: VackerGlobal
- Seller: VackerGlobal
- SKU Number:1001000102
- Price (USD): 4770.00
- Price Validity: 31 December 2021
FAQ on swimming pool dehumidifier
- What type of dehumidifier is ideal for swimming pools? You should use only condensation (refrigeration) type dehumidifiers around swimming pools. This is because of the chlorine content in the air. The other type of dehumidifiers is desiccant or rotor type. The rotors of these dehumidifiers are not durable to circulate air with chlorine content.
- How to select the capacity of dehumidifier for a swimming pool? In order to calculate the required capacity, there are some design calculations. We require various details of the swimming pool such as size, water temperature, air temperature etc.
- What are the types of installations available for swimming pool dehumidifiers? There are multiple types such as wall-mounted, floor-mounted, duct mounted etc. There are multiple parameters for selecting the right type. These include the size of the pool, distance from the outdoor area, required capacity etc.
- Is there any regular maintenance required? There is no special maintenance required for refrigeration type dehumidifiers except regular cleaning.
- How to reduce humidity or moisture content around swimming pools? Usage of dehumidifiers is the only method to reduce the humidity of pools. Swimming pools produce a huge amount of moisture which surrounds the air.