The Air cleaner VAC-TAC-1500 S is for cleaning fine particles in cleanrooms, constructions sites, damage restoration, carbon suit etc. It has a maximum air volume of 1000 m³/h at the maximum pressure of 720Pa.
It is suitable for anyone who needs a powerful standard solution for clean air. Typical applications are during renovation, reconstructions, extensions or painting with airless spraying systems. You can sue it to remove coarse dust, an extremely toxic quartz asbestos fibres. It is fully designed and manufactured by Trotec, Germany. It has a powerful release fastener with movingly positioned tension latch for high vibration-free retention power.
Another advantage of the air cleaner is that it has a counter for operating time in hours. As an option, it is possible to replace with a dual meter, which is MID compliant. This dual meter is for operating hours and kilowatt-hours. It also has a monoventic regulator. This ensures infinite adjustment of air volumes with precision. This allows you to make a setting exactly to your requirements. This is an advanced air purification designed for economy. This assures excellent performance quality and simple handling.
The device is permitted for asbestos abatement as per TRGS 519, dust class H. It has a maintenance-friendly design for a quick and easy filter change. For the filter intake frame, you can fit it with one to two filter elements.
In addition to this, it has a filter change display with an alarm tone. This indicates when the appropriate filters must be changed. The sound value of this air cleaner at 1m distance is 65 dB(A). It can operate for both 50-60 Hz with 230 Voltage. This air purifier weighs 15 kg excluding packaging. The dimensions are L 610 x W 360 x H 400 mm excluding packaging.
Applications of Air cleaner, model no. VAC-TAC-1500 S:
The Air cleaner, model no. VAC-TAC-1500 S is useful for the following applications:
- It is an enormously robust metal housing ideal for rough construction site conditions.
- This air purifier is for air purification of workspaces.
- We can use it to remove the chemical substances, dust, and moulds in cleanrooms.
- It removes unpleasant odour and airborne allergens in indoor spaces.
- This air purifier uses a HEPA filter to remove the airborne bacteria, particles, and mould spores in hospitals.
- The applications include construction sites for renovation and restoration.
- Also, you can use it for mould fungus remediation.
- This air cleaner is useful in asbestos abatement.
- This unit is suitable for fire damage restoration.
Features of Air cleaner, model no. VAC-TAC-1500 S:
- It features a flexible filter system for dust collection and sprays paint mist extraction.
- With Dust Class H, it is useful for remediation of asbestos. This in accordance with the standards of TRGS 519.
- It is very durable and has a metal housing suitable for stacking one over the other.
- It is constructed with monoventic regulator for correct and infinitely adjustable volumes of the air.
- It comes with an indicator for visual and acoustic filter adjustments.
- It has a Dual counter a MID-compliant for operating hours and energy consumption.
- This air cleaner has a durable design with detachable fasteners for easy filter exchange.
- It has an advanced HEPA filter H14 for effectively removing the viruses and airborne bacteria.
- This air purifier has a powerful radial fan.
- You can stack them one over the other for storage and use.
- The maximum air volume flow is 1000 m³/h.
- The negative pressure static of this air cleaner is 900 Pa.
- For dust class H, we recommend the amount of air of 500 m³/h.
- Using filter surface H13, the air volume is 4.45 m².
- Using G4 filter, the air volume is 700 m³/h.
- This air purifier can operate both 50-60Hz supplies with 230Voltage.
- The power supply consumes 0.175 kW.
- It has a nominal current consumption of 1.4 A.
- The recommended fusing of this air purifier is 10 A.
- The electric connection plug type is CEE 7/7, H05RN-F.
- We supply a cable with a length of 3 meters.
- The diameter of the air transport hose connection for the suction side is 200 mm.
- The diameter of the air transport hose connection for the blowing out is 200 mm.
- It has a sound level of 65 dB(A) at a distance of 1 meter.
- It has a radial fan stepless stages.
- The weight of this air cleaner is 15 kg.
- It has a dimension of L 610 mm, W 360 mm, and H 400 mm.
- It has an infinite adjustment of air volume.
- It has an indicator for changing the pre-filter and main filter.
- G4 filter is suitable for coarse dust of ≤ 3 ACH. This application is for rooms of a size up to 220 m³.
- G4 + F7/F9 filter is suitable for combination fine particulates of ≤ 3 ACH). This application is for
rooms sized up to 110 m³.
- G4 + H13 filter is a suitable to filter for combination suspended matter of ≥ 10 ACH. This application is for rooms of a size up to 50 m³.
- It has a carry/transport handles.
- It has non-marking rubber feet.
- It is stackable.
We supply these Air purifiers for rough construction sites, clean rooms, carbon suit and fire damage restoration across all African countries covering South Africa, Kenya, Nigeria, Tanzania, Rwanda, Djibouti, Morocco, Ghana, Ethiopia, Uganda, Morocco, Tunisia, Cameroon, Mauritius, Gabon, Seychelles, etc.
Also, we supply these in all Middle East countries covering the United Arab Emirates, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Qatar, Oman, Kuwait, Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon, Lybia etc.
In Europe, we supply these Air cleaners in Germany, France, Sweden, Spain, Italy etc.
We supply various models of Air cleaners and Air purifiers in the USA, UK, Europe, Middle East, Africa and other Asian countries.