The air cleaner is a versatile device developed and manufactured by Trotec in Germany for effective air purification. Constructed within a strong metal enclosure, it has many features that makes it ideal for use in various field applications.
It boasts a Vario-shift function through which the fan and HEPA filter can be accessed and interchanged based on the filtration requirement. In cleanrooms and hospital areas, the HEPA filter has to be the last unit in the filter chain to rigorously eliminate particulates as per standards required for hygienic locations. The fan has to be positioned last in the filter chain, on the other hand, when the cleaner is used in construction and restoration sites.
Moreover, the air cleaner has a multipurpose filter system where different filter types can be flexibly combined. The G4 filter is designed for eliminating solid dust and spores. Coupled with F7 to F9 filters, it can screen fine particulates such as minerals and glass wools. The air cleaner also facilitates reduction of asbestos and moulds, and removal of viruses and bacteria in the air when G4 filter is partnered with H13/H14.
The operational components of the device can be easily accessed and adjusted. It has an hour counter to monitor the air cleaner’s running time and maintenance schedule. The air volume can also be regulated through its Monoventic controller. Aside from this, the air cleaner automatically gives off both visual and acoustic alarms when the pre- and main filters require changing. It likewise has a control lamp to notify that the device is working properly.
For mobility purposes, the air cleaner is built with a carry handle and casters with brakes. It can be positioned in a stackable manner which helps save space during transport and storage.
Applications of Air Cleaner, model no. VAC-TAC-1500
- It is ideal for use in cleanrooms that require filtration of bacteria and harmful elements.
- The air cleaner is employed in small construction sites to eliminate dust and unwanted contaminants.
- It is used to restore areas that has been affected by water leakage or flooding.
- The air cleaner helps control the release of asbestos content in building materials.
- It gets rid of spray paint particles in the air and enhances the quality of the paint area.
Features of Air Cleaner, model no. VAC-TAC-1500
- The air cleaner is capable of filtering dust class H, subsidence of asbestos, and spray pain mists.
- It has a control lamp that signals if the device is in good working condition.
- The fan and filters can be reached without difficulty within its robust panels.
- Through the Monoventic controller, the air volume can be regulated.
- The fan and HEPA unit can be interchanged according to purpose of usage.
- It has a Vario-shift function that allows changing of filters depending on the requirement.
- There is an hour counter that keep track of the operating time and schedule of maintenance.
- The H14 filter is now available for removing viruses and bacteria in the air.
- It has an automatic alarm feature that notifies when filter change is required.
- The air cleaner is housed in a sturdy metal enclosure.
Specifications of Air Cleaner, model no. VAC-TAC-1500 for demolition sites, manufacturing areas, and laboratories
- The dimensions of the air cleaner are L705 mm x W362 mm x H377 mm.
- It has a radial fan that operates continuously.
- The air cleaner for production rooms and workshops is proficient in cleansing dust class H.
- Mains connection is 230 V/50 – 60 Hz.
- The air cleaner uses a combination of G4 and H13 filter for suspended matter up to ≥ 10 ACH in a room size of 50 m3.
- Maximum air volume flow is 1,000 m3/h.
- The suction and blow-out sides of the hose connector have a diameter of 200 mm.
- It can be positioned on top of another to save space.
- The negative static pressure of air cleaner for construction and renovation sites is 900 Pa.
- Recommended fusing is 10 A.
- The air cleaner uses a combination of G4 and H13 filter in hygienic areas up to ≥ 15 ACH in a room size of 35 m3.
- Nominal current consumption is 1.4 A.
- Through the Vario-shift function, the cleaner’s air filter system can be modified as required.
- The air volume of the cleaner can be extensively attuned.
- It uses a combination of G4 and F7/F9 filter for fine partculates up to ≤ 3 ACH in a room size of 110 m3.
- The connection plug is type CEE 7/7, H05RN-F.
- It can be carried with ease through the fitted handle.
- It emits a sound level of 61 dB(A) in distance of 1 m.
- The suggested amount of air for dust class H is 500 m3/h.
- The air volume with filter surface H13 is 4.25 m2.
- For mobility, it has both fixed and swivel rubber wheels with brakes.
- There is an indicator when changing of filters is required.
- The air cleaner for use in cleanrooms and hospital areas consumes power of 0.175 kW.
- It has a weight of 22 kg excluding packaging.
- The air cleaner uses a G4 filter for coarse dust and fine particluates up to ≤ 3 ACH in a room size of 220 m3.
We supply these Air Cleaners for ventilating restoration sites and production rooms in the USA, UK, Germany, France, Netherlands, Spain, Switzerland, Sweden and other European countries. Also we supply these Air Cleaners for purifying the air in living areas and offices in Middle East and other Asian countries including India, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Singapore etc.