This Radial Fan is manufactured by Trotec, Germany, which specializes in comprehensive condition tracking, controlling, and maintenance solutions. This radial fan can carry up to 16,000 m3/h of air, even over longer distances and with backpressure. It can withstand difficult working conditions because it is incredibly durable.
The fan type used for this machine is radial. The housing of this machine is powder-coated steel and durable. Optionally, designed steel grades housing is also available. A unit with frame is also available. The frame is made of galvanized steel and with durable wheels, forklift slots, and crane lifts. Apart from easy transfer of this unit from one location to another, this frame can also be placed in two parts for space-saving during transport and storage.
It is resistant to highly polluted air with high dust concentrations. The switches, plugs, and cables of this radial fan are licensed for use in dangerous conditions under explosion. It has II 3G, T4 explosion protection class at Zone 2.
Applications of Radial Fan, model no. VAC-TFV-600-EX
The Radial Fan, model no. VAC-TFV-600-EX is useful for the following applications:
1. It is used in ex-proof zones of class 2.
2. It is used in silos for ventilation purposes.
3. It is used to ventilate refineries.
4. It is used for ventilating the docks.
5. It is used in rooms where proper ventilation from harmful substances is needed.
6. It is used for tank cleaning.
7. It is used in shafts for ventilation purposes.
Features of Radial Fan, model no. VAC-TFV-600-EX
1. The fan motor of this radial fan is placed outside of the main air current.
2. It has robust features and continuously high pressure.
3. Both exhaust and intake ducts connection is possible.
4. It is a splash-proof model with an IP55 protection class.
5. Installation in a very dusty room is also possible.
6. It is a powerful, high-quality device with a high capacity for transport.
7. The switches, cables, and plugs are authorized for use in hazardous conditions under explosions.
8. This is also available, optionally, for group II, category 2 G (zone 1), category 2D (zone 21) andcategory 3D (zone 2).
Specifications of Radial Fan, model no. VAC-TFV-600-EX for docks, silos, and refineries:
1. This radial fan for use in silos has a blowing out and sucking in the air current.
2. It can distribute air up to 16,000 m³/h.
3. The air discharge speed of this radial fan for use in refineries is 21 m/s or 75.6 km/h.
4. The fan stage is 1.
5. The air volume at an air pressure of this radial fan, model no. VAC-TFV-600-EX is 10,000 m³/h or 4,000 Pa.
6. The air pressure of this radial fan for use in docks is stage max. 4,900 Pa.
7. The transport medium temperature is up to 80 °C.
8. The power supply is 400 V/50 Hz.
9. This radial fan has an input power of 18.5 kW.
10. The suggested fusing is 32 A.
11. It can be operated at -20 to 40 °C.
12. The protection class of this radial fan, model no. VAC-TFV-600-EX is IP55.
13. The nominal current consumption of this radial fan, model no. VAC-TFV-600-EX is 32 A.
14. The plug for the connection is CEE 63 A.
15. The customer provides the electrical connection.
16. The sound level is 84 dB(A) for a distance of about 1 m.
17. For a distance within 3 m, the sound level is 78 dB(A).
18. It has a suction nozzle of 600 mm for the connection to the hose.
19. It has an exhaust connection of 450 mm to link the hose.
20. The weight of this radial fan, model no. VAC-TFV-600-EX is 233 kg, packaging not included.
21. It has a powder-coated housing made of steel.
22. Mobility of this radial fan, model no. VAC-TFV-600-EX is by crane or forklift.
23. It has explosion protection in Zone 2 with a protection class of II 3G, T4.
24. The dimensions of this radial fan, model no. VAC-TFV-600-EX, without the packaging, are L 1,305 x W 1,250 x H 1,170 mm.
We supply this Radial Fan for docks, silos, and refineries in the USA, UK, Germany, France, Netherlands, Spain, Switzerland, Sweden, and other European countries. Also, we supply this Radial Fan for docks, silos, and refineries in the Middle East and other Asian countries including India, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Singapore, etc.