Trotec, Germany, manufactures this Comfort Dehumidifier that ensures high efficiency, protection, and performance. This machine comes with a well-rounded appealing design. It has no corners or sharp edges that makes it more appealing and popular. It is easy to operate, just connect it to the mains and turn it on. It has a maximum dehumidification capacity of 10 l per day for room-sizes of up to 37 m³ or 15 m².
Additionally, this Comfort Dehumidifier has all the required comfort features to allow its unmonitored activity. It has an electronic automatic defrost system. It also comes with a warning light filling level that shows when the water tank is full. It has a protection against overflow, the unit automatically turns off when the tank is full. A connection of hose to the condensate drain is possible. Therefore, it can also be used where daily manual emptying of the water tank cannot always be carried out easily, such as in hot basements or vacation homes.
It not only removes excess air humidity but it also has a built-in filter that effectively filters out air dust, fluff, lint, animal hair, and prevents the spread of bacteria from the room. The air filter is easily accessible and cleanable. It has a carrying handle that makes it easier to transfer from one location to another.
Applications of Comfort Dehumidifier, model no. VAC-TTK-26-E
The Comfort Dehumidifier, model no. VAC-TTK-26-E is useful for the following applications:
1. It is used for dry keeping the garages.
2. It is used in the bedrooms to prevent the growth of moulds.
3. It is used in holiday homes to keep it dry.
4. It is used in keeping the office dry.
5. It is used to keep the boats dry.
6. It is used in heated basements for dehumidification purposes.
7. It is used to reduce the humidity in apartments.
Features of Comfort Dehumidifier, model no. VAC-TTK-26-E
1. It features a filling level warning light that displays when the water tank is full.
2. It has overflow protection, the unit automatically turns off when the tank is full.
3. This comfort dehumidifier has a low-maintenance structure.
4. It is a portable and light device.
5. It has an easily accessible air filter which is easy to clean. It filters animal fur, fluff, lint, dust and also prevents the growth of bacteria.
6. It is easy to transport, thanks to its carrying handle.
7. It has a convenient cable winder.
8. It has an automatic air circulation defrost system.
9. A hose can be connected to an external condensate drain.
Specifications of Comfort Dehumidifier, model no. VAC-TTK-26-E for heated basements, holiday homes, and offices
1. The weight of this comfort dehumidifier, model no. VAC-TTK-26-E is 9.5 kg, without the packaging.
2. The maximum amount of air is 80 m³/h.
3. The control panel of this comfort dehumidifier, model no. VAC-TTK-26-E has an LED display and on/off switch.
4. The housing of this comfort dehumidifier, model no. VAC-TTK-26-E is made of plastic.
5. It has an available container in the condensate tank.
6. It has a shut-off feature when the condensate tank is full.
7. The condensate tank has an indicator when the container is full.
8. The air filter of this comfort dehumidifier, model no. VAC-TTK-26-E is readily accessible and can be washed.
9. It has a continuous operation.
10. This comfort dehumidifier, model no. VAC-TTK-26-E has a cable holder.
11. At a distance of 1 m, the sound level is 42 dB(A).
12. The dehumidification performance at 30 °C / 80 % RH is 8.56 l/24h.
13. The maximum capacity of this design dehumidifier for holiday homes is 10 l/24h.
14. The recommended room size for dry keeping is up to 37 m³ or 15 m².
15. It can be operated at 5 °C to 32 °C at 20% to 80% RH.
16. The power supply of this comfort dehumidifier, model no. VAC-TTK-26-E is 220 – 240 V/50 Hz.
17. The nominal current consumption is 1 A.
18. The power input is 0.24 kW.
19. The recommended fusing is 6 A.
20. The connection plug of this comfort dehumidifier for heated basements is CEE 7/7.
21. The cable length is 1.8 m.
22. It has a reciprocating piston compressor.
23. The type of cooling agent of this comfort dehumidifier for offices is R-134a.
24. The amount of cooling agent is 80 g.
25. The GWP factor of the compressor is 1,430.
26. The CO2 equivalent is 0.11 t.
27. The compressor has a 0.5 MPa suction side pressure and 1.5 MPa discharge side pressure.
28. The water tank of this comfort dehumidifier, model no. VAC-TTK-26-E has a capacity of 1.8 l.
29. The dimensions of this comfort dehumidifier, model no. VAC-TTK-26-E are L 210 x W 295 x H 420 mm, without the packaging.
30. It has an air circulation / electronic automatic defrosting.
31. This comfort dehumidifier, model no. VAC-TTK-26-E has a non-stop dehumidification.
32. The fan type used is Axial with stages 1.
33. It has feet and handles for transportation which makes moving easy.
34. A hose can be connected in the condensate drain and is included in the scope of delivery.
35. The recommended hose size is 9 mm.
We supply these comfort dehumidifiers for heated basements, holiday homes, and offices in the USA, UK, Germany, France, Netherlands, Spain, Switzerland, Sweden, and other European countries. Also, we supply these comfort dehumidifiers for heated basements, holiday homes, and offices in the Middle East and other Asian countries including India, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Singapore, etc.