This Comfort Dehumidifier is manufactured by Trotec, Germany, which specializes in comprehensive condition tracking, controlling, and maintenance solutions. It has a maximum capacity of up to 9 l per day. This machine can keep the room-sized of up to 20 m² dries, it can work even at low temperatures at 1 °C. Another important feature of this comfort dehumidifier is its proven absorption technology that requires neither compressor nor refrigerant or defrosting system. It is energy-efficient and with only 47 dB(A) sound level at a distance of 1 m.
It also features a LED light monitor showing the level of humidity in an attractive way. If it’s green, it means that the amount of humidity in the room varies from 50% to 70%, which is ideal. When it shows red, the amount of humidity is less than 50%, which means that the air is very dry. The blue colour shows that the air is very humid, the amount of humidity exceeds 70%. The LCD in the control panel shows the current room temperature, the current humidity level, and allows you to set your preferred humidity value of 40%, 50%, 60% or 70% or the hours on the timer as desired. It has a continuous mode of operation which means that the machine constantly dehumidifies at its maximum efficiency.
This Comfort Dehumidifier is portable and extremely light. The housing of this device is made of plastic and weighs only 7.5 kg. It is designed with a filling level alert light that shows when the condensation tank is full. It also features a built-in air filter and carbon filter that removes dust or animal hair for additional air purification. This machine can reduce the amount of humidity in the room for as low as 40% if required.
Applications of Comfort Dehumidifier, model no. VAC-TTR-57-E
The Comfort Dehumidifier, model no. VAC-TTR-57-E is useful for the following applications:
1. It is used to dehumidify cold basement rooms to prevent damp walls and the growth of harmful molds.
2. It is used to reduce the level of humidity in the unheated garage to protect the cardboard boxes that are stored there and to prevent rust formation.
3. It is used on boats to prevent the harmful moisture inside the cabins.
4. It is used in the conservatory to avoid the unwelcome condensation forming on the glass.
5. It is used for drying damp laundry.
6. It helps to dehumidify the living rooms.
7. It helps to dehumidify bedrooms.
8. It is used for dehumidifying the utility rooms.
Features of Comfort Dehumidifier, model no. VAC-TTR-57-E
1. This comfort dehumidifier has a 24-hour timer feature.
2. It features a three-stage fan.
3. It includes a built-in air filter and activated carbon filter for additional air purification of dust and animal hair extraction. Optionally, there is a HEPA filter available.
4. It has four pre-selectable modes of operation, even for drying laundry.
5. It has a digital display of real-life ambient temperature and humidity levels.
6. It has a colour LED indicator that shows the present humidity.
7. It has overflow protection and the unit automatic switches-off when the water tank is full.
8. For external drainage of the condensation, a hose connection is possible.
Specifications of Comfort Dehumidifier, model no. VAC-TTR-57-E for unheated garage, boats, and conservatory
1. The housing of this comfort dehumidifier, model no. VAC-TTR-57-E is made of plastic.
2. The control panel is fitted with an LED display indicating the current room temperature, the current humidity level, the set target humidity or the timer hours required.
3. It has a control knobs that can be found at the control panel.
4. The air discharge direction is manually adjustable.
5. The water tank of this comfort dehumidifier, model no. VAC-TTR-57-E has a capacity of 5 l.
6. At a distance of 1 m, the sound level is 47 dB(A).
7. The weight of this comfort dehumidifier, model no. VAC-TTR-57-E is 7.5 kg, without the packaging.
8. The dehumidification performance at 30 °C / 80 % RH is 8.5 l/24h.
9. The maximum capacity of this comfort dehumidifier for unheated garages is 9 l/24h.
10. The maximum amount of air is 185 m³/h.
11. The recommended room size for dry keeping is 50 m³ or 20 m².
12. This comfort dehumidifier for the conservatory can be operated at 1 to 32 °C with 35% to 90% RH.
13. The power supply is 220 – 240 V/50 Hz.
14. It has a nominal current consumption of 3.7 A.
15. The power input is 0.73 kW.
16. The recommended fusing is 10 A.
17. The connection plug of this comfort dehumidifier for boats is CEE 7/7.
18. The cable length is 1.8 m.
19. The dimensions of this comfort dehumidifier, model no. VAC-TTR-57-E are L 232 x W 340 x H 511 mm, the packaging is not included.
20. This comfort dehumidifier, model no. VAC-TTR-57-E has a continuous operation.
21. It is program-controlled for automatic dehumidification.
22. The air filter of this comfort dehumidifier, model no. VAC-TTR-57-E is readily accessible and can be washed.
23. It features a switch on/off timer function which is pre-selectable.
24. This comfort dehumidifier, model no. VAC-TTR-57-E can be used for drying laundry.
25. It is easy to carry due to its transport handle.
26. The hose connection is possible in the condensate drain.
27. The recommended size for the hose is 11 mm.
28. The fan type used it Radial with 3 stages.
29. It has a colour LED display that shows the current humidity level.
30. It features a display of relative humidity.
31. This comfort dehumidifier, model no. VAC-TTR-57-E has a memory function.
32. It has an automatic fault diagnosis system function.
33. The operation of this comfort dehumidifier, model no. VAC-TTR-57-E is automatic.
34. It has a fan function.
35. The condensate tank has an available container.
36. It has a shut-off feature when the condensate tank is full.
37. It has an indicator when the container is full.
We supply these comfort dehumidifiers for unheated garage, boats, and conservatory in the USA, UK, Germany, France, Netherlands, Spain, Switzerland, Sweden, and other European countries. Also, we supply these comfort dehumidifiers for unheated garage, boats, and conservatory in the Middle East and other Asian countries including India, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Singapore, etc.