The Commercial dehumidifier is a device for drying or dehumidifying different types of rooms or facilities for various industries. A commercial dehumidifier has two types of mechanism – refrigeration (cooling air to extract moisture from a refrigerator or air conditioner using similar technology) or by absorption/adsorption (when moisture is absorbed into or adsorbed into a drying material and then removed). The Commercial Dehumidifier TTK 75 ECO is a refrigerant type. It is the best practical solution when a construction dryer of equally low cost and high quality is required. It is manufactured by Trotec from Germany which are experts in extensive solutions for environmental monitoring, control, and management. This is a compact and robust device that has a maximum dehumidification capacity of 20 liters per day and a discharged maximum airflow capacity of 260 m³/h.
This dehumidifier is a portable type that can be easily transported from one location to another with its cable holders and retractable metal carrying handle. The TTK 75 ECO comes with a hardwearing steel frame, which means no damage to this dehumidifier due to the rugged frame site environment. It has a powerful rotary piston compressor but it is a low-maintenance device.
The TTK 75 ECO is also ideally suited for longer, unattended dry-keeping activities, the length of which can be reliably measured via the integrated operating time counter and is ideal for commercial use. It has a water tank and automatically switches off when it’s full and with a warning light that indicates when its water tank is full. Another feature for this device is the external condensate drain and the condensate pump which is optionally available.
Applications of Commercial Dehumidifier, model no. VAC-TTK-75 ECO:
The Commercial Dehumidifier, model no. VAC-TTK-75 ECO is useful for the following applications:
- Dehumidification in a rougher environment to maintain the desired humidity level.
- It is intended for use in building sites and manufacturing applications.
- It can be used in different industries like Pharmaceutical for storing of medicines or drugs to maintain dryness and sensitive products.
- It is used to maintain a certain humidity level even at low temperatures.
- It is mostly used to maintain humidity during medicine/drug production.
- It is used for basement storages to regulate the humidity level and air circulation.
- It is also used for sensitive areas like restoration or remediation sites.
- It is used in the gyms, spa and fitness centers to avoid and minimize the moisture in the air.
- It is used to prevent the dampness and failure possibilities stored items like engines and spare parts for the Aviation sector.
- It is used for humidity sensitive paper and printing industry that can lead to an increase in the consistency of paper and ink color.
- It can be used for indoor spa, swimming pools, and jacuzzi to maintain good air circulation and air condition and prevent molds and slippery floors which might cause accidents.
Features of Commercial Dehumidifier, model no. VAC-TTK-75 ECO:
- It is an economical solution for commercial dehumidification applications.
- It has a high dehumidification efficiency even at low temperatures.
- It is ideal for rooms up to the size of 110 m³.
- It is made of robust steel construction.
- It allows the user to move quickly and easily to another place of action.
- It has an automated hot gas defrost system.
- The operating temperature range is 5°C to 32°C.
- The operating humidity range is 32%Rh to 90%Rh.
- It is consists of an energy-efficient rotary compressor.
- It is provided with a point for a hosepipe connection for continuous drainage.
- It has a water tank of up to 4 liters, and it switches off automatically when it’s full.
- It has a sound level of 46 dBA for stage 1.
- It has a warning light that indicates a full water tank.
- It is eco-friendly of all time.
- It has retractable metal carrying handle at the top of the dehumidifier.
Specifications of Commercial Dehumidifier, model no. VAC-TTK-75 ECO for basement, construction sites, and museum.
- The maximum dehumidification performance is up to 21 liters per day.
- It has a 6.4 l/24h dehumidification capacity at 20 °C / 60 % RH.
- It has a 20 l/24h dehumidification capacity at 30 °C / 80 % RH.
- The Commercial Dehumidifier for stores maximum air volume is 260 m³/h.
- It’s a transport/ carrying design.
- The dehumidifier can operate both 50Hz supplies with 220-240Voltage.
- The nominal current consumption is 1.6A.
- The Commercial Dehumidifier for construction sites has a power supply that consumes 0.44kW.
- The type of cooling agent is R-134a.
- It has a rotary piston compressor.
- It has a single-stage axial fan.
- The recommended room size for dry keeping is 110 m³ or 45 m².
- It has an automated defrost system running hot gas.
- The Commercial Dehumidifier for hotels and restaurants has a non-stop dehumidification function.
- It has a water tank, and it switches off automatically once it’s full.
- It has a warning light indicator when the container is full.
- The air filter is readily accessible and easy to clean.
- The dehumidifier has a hose connection and allows the user for continuous drainage.
- It has an optional external pump at request.
We supply these commercial dehumidifiers for storage spaces and laboratories in the USA, UK, Germany, France, Netherlands, Spain, Switzerland, Sweden and other European countries. Also, we supply these commercial dehumidifiers for storage spaces and laboratories in the Middle East and other Asian countries including India, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Singapore, etc.