Temperature mapping study and Temperature qualification study are carried out generally in the pharmaceutical industry. There are different kinds of medicines and vaccines which need to be stored and transported at certain temperatures.
Majority of these medicines and vaccines are under two categories viz. Those to be stored between 2 to 8 Degree Centigrade and those to be stored between 15 to 25°C. It is important for the efficacy of the medicine that the same be stored and transported at the recommended temperature limits as above. If the medicine or vaccine goes above these temperature limits, the medicinal properties will be gradually lost and most importantly the products will not show any indication that it has been compromised. In such case, the ultimate distributor and user will be unaware of the efficacy of the medicine. The storage is done in warehouses, cold rooms or refrigerators and transportation is carried out in boxes, vans, reefers and containers. The whole set of study is carried out to analyze the temperature distribution in a warehouse, cold room, refrigerator, van or reefer trucks to find out whether the temperature inside such facility is always maintained between the desired temperature.
Temperature mapping study for Air Cargo facilities
We carried out a temperature mapping study and qualification for the biggest regional airlines in the Middle East. After the successful completion of the mapping study, they have been certified as the first GDP compliant air cargo facility in the Middle East region. The following assets were included in the mapping study:
- Mapping study of Cool dollies for 2-8 Deg C & 15-25 Deg C
- Mapping study of Cool Cells for 2-8 Deg C and 15-25 Deg C
- Mapping Study of Cold rooms for 2-8 Deg C
- Mapping study for Freezer rooms at -18 Deg C
- Mapping study of Reefer trucks for 2-8 Deg C and 15-25 Deg C
- Mapping study of Warehouses for 15-25 Deg C
We carried out the tests for both summer and winter seasons for all the above assets.
We offer our services mainly across the entire Asian and African region. The countries covered by us in the Asian region are mainly the United Arab Emirates, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, Oman, Iraq, Iran, Lebanon, Jordan, India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Singapore, Hong Kong, Myanmar, Vietnam, Thailand, South Korea, Japan, Mongolia, Malaysia, Indonesia and Philipines. The countries covered by us under the African continent are South Africa, Nigeria, Tanzania, Kenya, Ethiopia, Ghana, Rwanda, Uganda, Morocco and Djibouti. We also offer our services in certain European countries through our partners.
Please see our complete guidelines on temperature mapping study.
Related Articles on certification of Aircargo facilities for IATA & CEIV certification
- Mapping study for a warehouse at Air cargo facilities for IATA & CEIV certification.
- Temperature Mapping Study & Temperature Qualification Study.
- Thermal Mapping, Qualification of Cold Room & Freezer.
- Temperature Mapping Study of Warehouse.
- Temperature Mapping & Qualification for Airline Cargo for CEIV accreditation.
- Detailed procedure and guidelines on temperature mapping study and qualification.
Our services for mapping study of walk-in cold stores and freezers are available across the world, covering the USA, UK, Europe, the Middle East and Africa.